8. Reunited

'Cause I need you

And I miss you

And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time will pass us by?

'Cause you know I walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you... tonight

- A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

----------------------------------------

REUNITED

(EXO Lay Imagine)

Even from afar, you could tell that it was him. He was there rubbing his palms together because the weather was indeed cold. It looks like anytime the snow would start to fall. It's December. It's winter season.

As he saw you coming, he gave you a smile which showed his remarkable dimples and that made your heart skipped a beat.

"Raven!" He exclaimed as he instantly threw his arms around you.

You totally missed the warmth of his embrace.

"I miss you so much." He whispered in your ear.

"I miss you too Lay." You said softly.

You stayed in each others arm for a minute. Savoring the moment since you haven't seen each other for almost five years.

He pulled away as he held both of your hands. "You became more beautiful Raven." He said as he looked at your eyes and smiled.

Your could feel your cheeks heating up with his compliment and with the way he just stare in your eyes.

"Thank you Lay. You looked more handsome and taller too." You replied as you giggled.

"Thank you. So shall we go now?" He asked.

You nodded. He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his as you both strolled around the park. Lay kept swaying your hands while you were walking like how he used to do when you were kids.

"So how's life in the Philippines?" Lay asked.

"It was great. I admit, I had a hard time adjusting for some months but then I was able to get through with it. I made a lot of new friends in my school. They were such a warm person. The people were not just great but also the food. There were a lot of good places to visit too." You answered excitingly.

"Oh I see. I guess you love Philippines now." Lay replied and there was a sadness at the tone of his voice.

"I do. But I still love Changsha more than any place in this world." You said.

"Why do you say so?" Lay inquired.

You paused from walking and so did he. You held both of his hands and looked deeply in his eyes.

"I love Changsha because it is where the man who is special in my heart lives." You said.

Lay smiled as he enveloped you again in an embrace. "I am happy to know that I am special in your heart because that's you are also to me Raven. How I wish you could stay here with me in Changsha forever."

You tilt your head up and your faces met but still his arms were wrapped arond you. "Your wish has been granted Lay."

His eyes widened. "You mean you are staying here in Changsha for good?"

"Yes. I just lied when I told you that we are only here for a Christmas vacation. I wanna surprise you." You said.

"Wow! I don't know what to say! I am so glad to know that Raven!" He exclaimed as he tightened his arms around you.

"Me too. I am so happy to be back." You uttered.

Then he pulled away and you were surprised when he laid a gentle kiss on your forehead. Your face immediately turned into crimson.

"I really miss you Raven." He whispered.

"Me too Lay." You replied.

---------------------------------------

*Hi @CindyTan0820, my dongsaeng! :) This Lay Imagine is for you. :) I hope you like the name I gave you since you told me that you want it to be boyish yet with a fierce sound.

I was actually confused with your request since you gave me a lot of details which looked like you were requesting for a Fan Fic. Kkk~ I wanna again make it clear this is only an Imagine. Imagines are just short scenes with your bias. :)

But I did my best to make this Imagine for you. Haha! I hope you appreciate it. :P Love you and sorry for making you wait long for this. ^^

- Reena