18. Umbrella

Now that's raining more than ever

Told you we could have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

-Umbrella by Rihanna

-------------------------------

UMBRELLA

(EXO Kai Imagine with EXO K)

"Nice one dark kid!" You said as you teasingly nudge his side.

"Shut up piglet!" Kai blurted back.

You were part of the dance club. And you had just finished practicing. You were sitting in circles together with your fellow members.

"Aigoo, the two of you are fighting again." Chanyeol butted in.

"Yeah, don't you know the famous saying? They say the more you hate, the more you love. Am I right hyung?" Sehun asked Suho.

"You're right. So better be careful!" He sang.

"You guys shut up okay? Even if Kai would be the last guy here on earth, I will never ever gonna fall in love with him." You defended as you rolled your eyes.

"Really Yoonmi? Don't every say something like that because sometimes the opposite thing happens." Baekhyun spoke.

"I agree. And besides, you and Kai looked good together. Right guys?" Kyungsoo asked everyone and they all nodded.

You and Kai distastefully looked at each other.

"Eew!" You chorally said.

"She's not my type!" Kai blurted.

"Neither am I!" You shouted back as you rolled your eyes.

The guys just laughed as they watched the two of you argue again.

When all of you had rested enough, you went to the girl's locker room to change your clothes.

When you were done, you arranged your stuff and grabbed your backpack.

Unluckily, it was raining hard as you went out. However, it was a good thing that you brought your umbrella.

As you passed by the school gate, you saw Kai who was standing under the shed. Looks like the dark kid forgot his umbrella.

"Hey piglet!" He called as you passed by.

"What again dark kid?" You said as you turned your back.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Well, poor you. I guess the rain will not stop. Bye bye dark kid!" You exclaimed as you stuck out your tongue at him.

He just replied you with a smirk. You then just rolled your eyes and began to walk again.

But then as you were walking, you took a last glimpse of him. And you don't know why you feel guilty all of a sudden seeing him there alone.

You then stopped walking. What if he catches a cold? Or a fever? Or something bad might happen to him since he is just alone and raining.

You shook your head and just decided to go back to him.

Kai was surprised to see you again.

"Come on dark kid! Share an umbrella with me."

"Are you sure about that?" He couldn't believe you are being kind to him now.

"Yeah! Come on before I change my mind!" You said.

He then immediately marched on your side as he snatched the umbrella from your hands.

"Let me hold it."

You then just allowed him as the two of you began to walked. You felt unease as this was the first time you were so close to him. Both of you trying to compress yourselves under the umbrella to prevent you from getting wet. It was then you noticed that his other arm were placed around your shoulder.

You couldn't help but blush. You admit that even though you love to tease Kai, he was your ultimate crush. You find yourself staring at his face and you noticed that a smile was forming on his lips.

"Don't overwhelm yourself Kai. I am just being kind to you only today." You spoke.

"I know Yoonmi." He replied.

And there was awkward silence after. The two of you kept on walking while the rain continue to pour but not as hard anymore.

"You know what Yoonmi, my mom told me that you should make a wish when it rains." He said as he broke the silence.

"Really? Because all I know, you should make a wish when you see a shooting star." You responded.

"Believe me, it's more effective. I had done it before and now it's granted." He assured.

"Don't tell me you are kidding me dark kid? What's that wish of yours that has been granted then?" You asked.

"I made a wish a while ago when I was at the waiting shed. I wished that whoever that kind person who is willing to share her umbrella with me, will be my soulmate."

You looked at him shocked. You couldn't believe what he's saying.

"Then you came and my wish was granted." He said as he smiled at you.

------------------------------------

*Aww what a sweet Kai we have there! Thanks you @Mya2309 for requesting! :)

To those who are reading my Imagines please don't forget my drill okay?

Vote.

Comment.

Love EXO.

Well you can skip the comment part if you want to. :P Votes are important for me to know if the Imagines I am writing are good. :)

THANK YOU! ^_^

- GMJM :-*