15. I'm Yours

Well open up your mind and see like me,

open up your plans and damn you're free,

look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love.

Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing

We're just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved love love

So I won't hesitate no more, no more,

it cannot wait, I'm sure

There's no need to complicate, our time is short,

this is our fate, I'm yours.

- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

--------------------------------

I'M YOURS

(EXO Chanyeol with Baekhyun Imagine)

"Sorry Baekhyun, I'm late." You said as you settled next to him.

After class, you went directly to the school cafeteria to meet Baekhyun since he was your partner for your group project in Biology.

"It's okay Gabrielle, you are just in time." He replied as he smiled.

"So shall we start?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Excuse me." Chanyeol butted in as he squeezed himself between you and Baekhyun.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" You asked with your brow raised.

Baekhyun was also surprised with Chanyeol. He was now sitting in between you and Baekhyun.

"I am here to help my girlfriend with her group project." He answered as he gave you his famous derp smile.

"Chanyeol, we don't need your help. And besides, you should be with your partner now." You said.

"But we are already done with our project." He retorted.

"Then that's good for you. Now go on! We don't need you here." You said as you were trying to pull him up.

But he was too hard headed as he held on to his seat tighter.

"Gab, I think we should start this tomorrow. I'll go ahead." Baekhyun said as he stood and gathered his stuff.

"No Baekhyun! You stay. This guy should be the one to go." You said as glared at Chanyeol.

"This guy? Ouch jagi. Just ouch. I am your boyfriend remember?" Chanyeol pouted.

"You are my boyfriend who is now getting in my nerves!" You shouted in gritted teeth.

Baekhyun just laughed while he was there standing and watching the two of you argue. This two really.

He shook his head. "Gab, we can just start the project tomorrow. Anyway, the deadline for submission is next week so we still have plenty of time to do it."

"Are you sure Baekhyun? Is that okay with you?" You inquired.

"Yes. I'll go ahead. See you tomorrow!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he walked away.

"Yes!" Chanyeol shouted as soon as Baekhyun was out of sight.

"You are so mean Chanyeol! You just want him to go away aren't you?"

"Yes. To tell you honestly, I don't like you being around with him jagi." Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"And why? Don't tell me you are jealous with him? He is just my partner for our project for Pete's sake!"

"I know! And if you are asking me if I am jealous? I am. I heard from our classmates that Baekhyun has a huge crush on you." He said as he placed his head on your shoulder.

"And you believe them?" You asked.

He nodded.

You sighed as you untangle his arms which were wrapped around your waist. Then you held both of his hands and looked at his eyes.

"Chanyeol, do you believe me that I love you?" You asked.

"Of course I do." He replied.

"And do you believe that I am yours?" You inquired.

"Yes jagi." He answered.

"So now tell me, is there any reason for you to be jealous?"

"None at all. I'm sorry Gabrielle." He said sincerely as he enveloped you in his arms.

"You are only mine right?" He whispered.

"Yes jagi. I am forever yours." You said.

--------------------------------------

*A jelly Chanyeol for @Pinku-Pinku! Sorry I know it took a long time for me to post your Imagine! :)

Hope you like it!

THANKS FOR REQUESTING!

Lovelots! ♥

- GMJM :)