16. Prom Date

I'm so attracted to you

The feeling's mutual too

And I get scared the moment you leave

Get so hot I forget to breathe

- Infatuation by Maroon 5

--------------------------------------

PROM DATE

(EXO Kai with Sehun Imagine)

"And one...and two...and three...and turn!" The dance instructor shouted.

You were at the dance studio practicing for the cotillion. The prom will actually be tomorrow so today would be the final rehearsals.

"Okay guys, let's take a break for 30 minutes and then we will resume again for our practice. Is that okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" You all shouted.

You went to grabbed your bag when someone snatched it from your hands.

"Hey Sehun!" You said as you were trying to get your bag from him.

"No! Just let me help you Krystyn." He insisted.

"You don't have to." You said.

"It's okay with me. Come on let's go. I'm already hungry."

He held your hand as he tagged you along with him.

You were now walking side by side on your way to the school cafeteria.

"You dance really well Krystyn." He said.

"Oh stop it Sehun. I can't even count how many times I stepped on your foot when we were practicing." You retorted.

Sehun chuckled.

"It's okay. Well, I can really say that you had really improved." He complimented as he smiled.

"Thanks Sehun." You said as you smiled back.

"By the way, ahm do you have any date for the prom tomorrow?" He asked. Actually, he had been gathering all the courage to ask you that question ever since.

"Yes, she already have a date Mr. Oh Sehun."

"K-kai?" You were surprised that he was already on your side.

"Oh. Hey Kai." Sehun dully greeted.

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"Well, I'm here to tell Sehun, that I am already your date for the prom." He said as he placed an arm around your shoulder.

You looked at him shock. What is this guy talking about? He never asked me to be his date.

"Oh is that so? Well, I guess maybe next time. I'll go ahead Krystyn. Here's your bag." Sehun said as he handed to you your bag but Kai grabbed it.

He then bowed and walked away.

Kai smiled triumphantly as soon as Sehun was out of sight.

"That guy is just really making some moves on you! He is too obvious." Kai said.

"What are you talking about Kai? He is my partner for the dance and he was just being gentleman to me. And what on earth did you say to him a while ago? As far as I know, you never ask me and I never agreed to be your date for the prom tomorrow!" You retorted.

"I was about to ask you today, it just so happen that Sehun asked you first! Why do you want him to be your date instead?"

Sehun was a good guy and also handsome but then all along you had been secretly crushing on Kai.

"Of course not." You mumbled as your cheeks started to blush. I want you.

"Well I guess we are good? I don't see myself being with others too. It is only you Krystyn." Kai said as he held your hand.

"Really?" You assured.

"Yes. And please I don't want you being close with Sehun." He added.

"Why? He is a good guy." You said.

"I know. I like you Krystyn and I'm jealous when other guys are hitting on you."

You were dumbfounded with what he had confessed. So he likes me too?

Kai brushed his nape. He couldn't believe those words slipped off from his mouth.

"Yeah now you know why. Let's go and eat!" He said as he grabbed your hand as he tagged you along with him to the cafeteria.

You just find yourself smiling with what he had said. I like you Krystyn.

------------------------------------

*Now a jealous Kai for @krystynnicole! :)

Guys I hope you are enjoying my Imagines so far! What can you say? :)

- GMJM :-*