9. Love for Food

They say a way through a man's heart is through her stomach.

Well how about a woman's heart? For me, it is just simple.

You just have to tell your woman how much you love her.

Though actions speak louder than words, words speak clearer than actions.

I love you is best when spoken than left unsaid.

- REENA

P.S

Hi @dyobyunbaek16! Here is your request! :)

----------------------------------------

LOVE FOR FOOD

(EXO Xiumin Imagine)

"Now that one looks like a cheeseburger and that one looks like a one big scoop of ice cream on a cone!" Xiumin exclaimed.

You were both lying side by side at the soccer field while trying to imagine what are the shape of the clouds in the sky.

"Oh look Shane! That one looks like a fish!" He guessed again.

"Yeah it looks like a gold fish." You added.

"No! What I mean is that it looks like a fish cake!" Xiumin said.

You looked at him and laughed. This guy is really fond of food.

"Xiumin are you hungry?" You asked.

He craned his head at your side and you could see the spark in his eyes. "How did you know?"

"How will I not know if all your imaginations were all about food?!" You blurted back.

He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I was worn out as we played soccer for some hours so I am now hungry."

"Oh really? If I know, food was just always on your mind." You rolled your eyes and pouted.

Xiumin smiled as how cute you looked. Aigoo, so she even get jealous of food?

"Of course not. You are the one who is always on my mind." He said.

You couldn't help but blush on what he had said. However you pretended to be still mad at him.

You sat up and crossed your arm. "Liar. I don't believe you Xiumin."

He also got up and sat beside you as he put an arm around your shoulder.

"That's true Shane. You are always in my mind. I think about you every day, every hour, every minute and every second of my life. I love you." He whispered in your ear as his breath was giving tingles on your body.

You immediately pushed him away and stood while he was still there sitting and holding his stomach, laughing. This guys is such a teaser!

"Hey! I was really telling the truth! Why can't you believe me?" He said as he got on his feet and began following you.

"Shut up Xiumin!" You shouted as you were walking away. Your face was already as red as a tomato and you were too embarrased if he will see you in this state. You admit, what he said a while ago was so sweet of him.

But then he caught immediately your arm which made you stopped.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I wanted to go home." You answered.

"Shane, I am sorry okay. Are you mad on what I did?" He inquired again. He was feeling anxious now.

You held his face in between your hand. "No I am not mad okay. I wanted to go home now because I want to cook a very delicious lunch for my boyfriend because what he said a while ago was just so sweet of him that I wanted to gave him a reward. So now, do you want to go home with me?"

The worrisomeness in his face instantly faded away and was replaced by happiness. "Of course I would love too!"

"Well then, let's go!" You said and held his hand as you tagged him along with you.