XXX

| Paige 30 |

"My name is Xylon Xavier, and I'm the future suspect of your untimely murder."

"He's able to deliver you, come right now

"He's able to deliver you, come right now. There's room at the cross."

"Backslider, hey! I'm talking to you. Come on down. Come on. Come on down."

"You need this. You need to go to church like this so you can get the word from God and be set free and be healed."

"Healed."

"Healed of your issues and your anger, and your dilemmas healed."

"Healed."

"Healed."

"Healed."

"Heal me Lord, heal me Lord. Touch me Lord. I wanna be loosed. I wanna be free."

"I wanna get over it, touch me Lord."

"There's room at the cross for you. Room at the cross. Room at the cross. Come on down."

"My God, people are coming from everywhere. Somebody oughta clap their hands."

"Somebody's momma's coming to the Lord."

"Somebody's little girl is coming to the Lord!"

"Somebody's daddy is coming to the Lord!"

"Somebody's son is coming to the Lord today!"

"Today!"

Brushing her hand over Xylon's head, wrapping her arm around him, Zalenia shut her eyes rocking them side to side.

"There is a God who sits high and he looks down low. And anything, I mean anything you stand in need of, he will allow it to come your way. You just gotta trust him."

She held him close.

"What God wants to do through your life can not be done where you remain in a context of rejection. God wants to move you to a place of affirmation." She planted a kiss on his forehead. "You have to believe that. You have to."