II

| P A I G E 2 |

Xylon irritably locked his jaw, shoving the model elephant to the side

Xylon irritably locked his jaw, shoving the model elephant to the side. His noxious thinking was driving him into a wall of pain as he recollected the daunting memories and visions that filled the gray stuffed animal.

Averting his eyes from the small box, he proceeded swiping through the array of uniform clothing, finally deciding on a white button up and a crimson red & black tie to compliment his all black tailored suit.

The once inaudible sound of the television's audio became clearer as his feet steered him deeper into the room. An amused smile smeared his face, watching as the frightened pedestrians once again, broadcasted his exertion.

BREAKING: Ripped Through Interstate Highway Blaze, Origin Revealed.

"As you all know, just a few nights ago here in Methuen on October tenth, a massive blaze was reported to have ripped through more than two miles of the interstate highway and you won't believe what caused it. Here tonight we reveal to you the disturbing details of their discovery. Viewers discretion is advised. Stay tuned."

"According to first responders, the fire was reported to have risen from the ground. After searching high and low through the forest for what may have been the source of such destruction, and for what seemed like days, a dismembered body in the river not too far from the highway was discovered pulverized by the flames."

"The body was decapitated and scattered along with many other dismantles. It is unclear of what or better yet, who may have done this but detectives are reporting that things aren't looking too good. Disturbingly, as of right now there is not enough forensic evidence to identify the victim. Wednesday morning. Police Emmanuel Solomon said."

"Whomever is responsible, was no stranger to the heinous crimes performed and quite clever if you ask me. But with no evidence, there's no victim. No victim, no case, and no justice for the family."

"If anyone has any knowledge or information of the events taken place that night, or any idea of who the victim may be, please do not hesitate to contact us and, or the police."

"I'm Alicia Silverstone, and this is WHDH 7News. Back to you Kevin."

Xylon boasted a sly smirk, rather amused by their gratifying oblivion. Obtaining the remote he directed it towards the tv, powering it off.

Advancing towards his bed, Xylon took a seat making a small dip into the soft black covering.

Reaching over his nightstand he poured himself a glass of Whiskey, watching the ice cubes swirl in the amber liquid before bringing it to his lips, taking a sip.