I

| P A I G E 1 |

"Oh, how pretty you look in that dress Princess Jasmine!" A compliment was appointed

"I do look good, huh? Y'all ain't got nothin' on me." He gloated with his best feminine voice, waving the doll's tiny arms around in a flashy manner.

"Daddy, nooo. Princess Tiana don't talk like that, you doing it all wrong." She released the doll she held in her hand to fold her arms, sighing dramatically.

The young girl and her father had spent almost the entire day engaging in different activities to spend time with one another. But one by one, each one had ultimately failed.

"I'on think they s'posed to just drop dead either. Well besides uh, what's her name? Snow bunny or sumn like that?"

"It's Snow White, Daddy. You always mess it up!" She corrected in a huff as she retrieved the doll from him.

Climbing up the two small steps of her princess stool, she neatly placed them back on her all white bureau.

"Look, whatever her name is, she was a hoe. All them dwarfs she was with, who knows what her lil fast ass was doin'. And I heard she was only like fourteen? Peanut, I swear if you ever even think-"

"Daddy!"

"Okay, okay." He surrendered his hands, standing to his feet from the leg spreaded position he was in on the floor, dusting off his pants.

He groaned, stretching out his body, hearing a couple bones pop.

"Aye, since I clearly can't play princesses witchu' as you would like me to, you wanna go play on your Wii or sumn?"

She shook her head walking out of the room.

"No. I wanna bake cookies, you can't mess up cookies."

--

"Daddyyy," she whined. "You burned the cookies! You had one job!" She frowned.

The two of them stood side by side, fanning the dingy smoke from the oven with the nearby decorative towels that they knew would get them in trouble for doing so, later.

"Aye, I ain't know the cookies had to go on a pan. I thought you could just put them on the baking sheet thing and put it in the oven." He tried to reason.

"Mommy never burns the cookies." She mumbled.

"Well I ain't Mommy."

"Das' for sure." She said waving the towel one last time before the smoke was cleared, the alarm finally cutting off.

Stepping closer to the oven bending down to take a look inside, her eyes bucked as she rose up slowly shaking her head.

"Ooouuu, you in trouble." She taunted, a smirk plastered on her face.