Thank you ! ᥫ᭡

Thank you ! ᥫ᭡

We made it!

We're here!

I've finally completed my first book, and a journey it has been.

I have been writing this book since 2017 and I am extremely proud of my progression over the years.

It's been a very interesting journey pouring my energy into the chapters, leaving a section of those moments in my life in which they were created, and all the emotions curated or that they left me feeling.

I started this book out of fun; something for my close friends and I to bond over and enjoy.

I didn't realize just how far I'd come and how serious I would take it, especially being that I had absolutely no plans for 75% of this book.

I woke up one day and chose shit show, but I never knew I would take it this far, and I've come a lonnggg way.

Trust me!

Thank you to every single one of you, and all my friends who have been by my side encouraging me to keep going and the reason this story is where it is today.

Shout out to my best friend Diamond for helping me on those nights my writer's block was on bath salts and I was losing my mind trying to figure out how I was going to do it.

I'm talking, chapters I look back and really have to pat myself on the back for because I really had no idea what to do.

Including this finale-

Shout out to Kaylin for pushing me to post and being an active supporter from jump. Always commenting, always serving me feedback afterwards. Love she forever !

Special shout out to Tyierra and Keria who have also been a part of my active circle throughout this entire journey. Now that I think about it, I should have started a small little group-chat book club just for us!

Actually, never mind. There were too many days that they were cussing me out behind my cliffhangers. 😅

Anyway!

Also shout out to all my new readers! It doesn't matter when you discovered my book, just that you genuinely enjoyed reading, and have supported me ten toes down since.

Day, Angel, Britt, Bri, Breezy, Miah, and every other gentle soul that I forgot to name that gave me a chance.

I love & appreciate every single one of you, I see all of you.

So here's to the completion of The Anniversary. 🥂

Though a continuation is currently up in the works (The Intermittent) along with my focus now being on Glass Bones.

See you there. 🫣

But for now...

The Anniversary has finally come to an end, once & for all.

Thank you all again, & I love you !

~ ᥫ᭡