S C O R N E D Pt. 1

| P A I G E 15 |

"My brothers and my sisters I have come this morning to encourage your heart

"My brothers and my sisters I have come this morning to encourage your heart. I come with something that Paul has placed in me so that I can increase your faith and give you what is necessary to stand."

"I come this morning because I realized that some things we are all dealing with and we're going through, that we need the strength and we need faith."

"And so without faith by exempt it is impossible to please him. So my assignment today is to encourage your faith by using what Paul said."

"He said that let us not grow weary in well doing. Which means, you can get tired. And I'm talking to those that have an evident in their life that they are a little bit tired."

"He said let us not grow weary in well doing. He said for in due season you shall reap, if you fate not."

"Now what I'm trying to tell you is that God is faithful. And in his faithfulness he reminds us that in doing good, you shall get weary."

"There's no sin in getting weary, the sin is giving up. He said that let us not grow weary in well doing. He said for in due season, and I'm announcing to you this morning that it IS due season."

"To all the hard work, to all the things that you've been doing in a righteous way, I am here to encourage your heart that it is not over, it is just the beginning."

"Because I am here to announce to you that you are so close to your due season, you're about to taste it. There's about to be a manifestation of God in your life. It is not time to throw in the towel! I said it's not time to throw in the towel!"

"It's time to lift up your head because something's about to happen in your life and God's going to ensure it!"

"Now I got to tell you this, I got to tell you this, I got to tell you this."

"The evidence that you are so close to your blessing. The evidence that you're so close to your breakthrough. The evidence that you're so close to your pay day and for your reward for walking righteous is that you will feel like-- you better hear this, I'm telling you something! You will feel like you're about to faint. And when you feel like you're about to faint, don't faint!"

"Because that says that I am right there next to my miracle! I'm right there next to my manifestation! I'm right there, right at the door of my due season!"

"So I'm talking to my brothers and my sisters who feel like fainting right now. I'm talking to those that walked into this church today with their head kind of hung down, and just about to give up and just about to lose your faith."