helloooo beautiful people!!

hey everyone!!! if you made it this far, that means you have finished The Good and the Bad! This story was so much fun to write. I truly connected with the characters in a personal way. When writing about Bronx's life I threw a little bit of myself in there because 1) i am a hopeless romantic and 2)i wanted to have a connection with my chracters

I have a few announcements so bare with me.

1) for all of my followers on this lovely well-rounded community, thank you a million times over for your love and support. there is a selection of you who have made me laugh and shown your love for not only my stories but for me also and that is so incredibly appreciated. i would have no motivation if it weren't for you guys

2) i am so happy to see how well this story has been doing. i published this on wattpad about five months ago so to see the way this story has grown is completely insane to me. not only this one but my first story as well, The Andrew Boys and Me

O T H E R S T O R I E S

The Andrews Boys and Me

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice.

He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them both at him. They both hit his chest.

"What the hell Haylee!?" he yells and it's my turn to laugh now.

"Karma's a bitch." I say with a shrug.

"You're seriously in for it now Haylee." he says and comes at me.

I'm way to late to run because seconds later Wes wraps both his arms around my waist and spins me around.

I squeal and squirm. "Wesley put me down!"

He laughs and corners me at the counter. He puts two hand on either side of me and looks down on me smirking. He leans closer to me. Nope this isn't happening.

I duck under his arms and turn back at him. "Come on loser we have cookies to make."

He glances at me and smiles before coming back over to help me.

***

Haylee Fields is the definition of perfect. She's on student council, has the perfect grades, three amazing friends, and her long-time crush might even become her boyfriend. But when Haylee's mom has to leave for three or more months Haylee is forced to live with the Andrews.

The Andrews, minus Gia and Mike their parents, are the opposite of perfect. They're loud, rude, and every boy there is a player. After Haylee moves in, her whole life shifts.

Wesley Andrews is the notorious bad boy and his best friends are even worse. Jason and Jackson Andrews are the twins in the family and are pranksters to a whole other level. ryder Andrews is... well he's Ryder Andrews. Girls love him, guys envy him, even though he is the youngest of the older ones. The boys begin to toy with Haylee's emotions and get her involved in things everyone knows she'll never do.

Will Haylee fall for the charms of the Andrew boys? or will she keep her walls up and leave the charming to her crush and best friend, Mason Scott? Only time will tell.

The Future With My Andrew Boys

Haylee moved away from Boston. where the good and the bad happened. she's onto college now and she's ready.

Wes and Haylee try to navigate their relationship through college but things get worse before they get better. Between other girls and secrecy, Haylee isn't sure it'll work out.