Throwing Grapes

"Damien enough." I say for the seventeen billionth time

He laughs and continues to throw grapes at me whilst laughing. "It's just so funny, gorgeous."

"Throwing grapes at me is not funny." I huff and roll my eyes.

"Sure it is." he looks over at Johnathan who enters the room looking dead to the world considering he just woke up. "Right John?"

He looks at Damien confused but his face softens. "yeah, sure. Why are you here?"

Damien is the one who looks confused now. "Uh, you invited me last night. How much fun did you have with Natalia anyways?"

Johnathan grunts and goes to get his breakfast. He's so pleasant in the morning.

"You're such an asshat Damien." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's not what the girl said last night." He says with his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his all too perfect face.

"Ew you're so gross." I say disgusted and he laughs.

That's when my amazing boyfriend walks into the room. Hair messy, shirt tight and smile on his face. Hes so perfect I swear. He smiles at me and I return the gesture.

"Hey babe." He says walking right over and kissing me.

I pull back. "Hi."

"What are we doing today?" He asks.

"Oh, so I can pick this time?" I ask with a surprised laugh.

"Well, no. We cab always argue over what to pick." He suggests.

"I'd rather argue and have a chance of winning," I say turning away and he backs away.

I look over at the bag of grapes that sits on the counter as I'm grabbing A glass. I smirk to myself and set the glass on the counter. I reach over and grab a handful throwing them at Damien and he looks taken back and shocked. I try not to laugh and I make a dead sprint for the door.

Sadly I'm way to slow and he grabs me too soon from behind. Twirling me around and setting me down he smiles at me once I turn around. I look into his eyes praying not to get lost in them like I've done a dozen times before. But I do.

"Um, Bronx?" I hear Jack say and Damien and I both turn and look at him. His expression is annoyed and uncomfortable and the slightest bit hurt. I look down where Damien's arms are resting around my waist with my body against his. I push him away realizing the problem here and walk over to Jack.

"Come on, let's go figure out what we're doing," I say with a tense smile and he nods stiffly.

Lord help me that Damien Hunter does not ruin my relationship.
***
I stare at him trying my absolute hardest not to break eye contact. His eyes are slowly boring into mime both of us determined not to loose. At so!me point one of us will snap. My contacts are starting to dry out and it's not okay.

He smirks and I narrow my eyes.

"You still you're going to win?" He asks again.

"Of course. This is the only way to decide." I say like its obvious.

"Fine."

A few more minutes pass and I see his eye twitch and I know for a fact I'm going to win. His eyes shut for a split second but I catch it. I break into a grin and he looks defeated. I slam my hands down on the table and stand

"You lost!" I yell and laugh at him. "I told you."

Leaning back in his seat he sighs and runs his hands lover his perfect face before averting his gaze back to me. "Fine, where to?"