•bonus chapter•

It Was Addicting-Damien's P.O.V.

The past week has been torture just pretending like everything us fine between Bronx and I. She'll look at me like it's my fault i can't open up. Its not.

"We need to talk." I say.

She looks my wah from tucking Reece in for bed.

She places a finger over her lips and points to Reece who's eyes twitch a little from the noise and light spilling into the room. I leave the room quietly and She follows me out the door and closes it tight. She walk downstairs with me trailing behind her.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks forcefully and I'm taken back quite a bit at her harshnesses.

"That argument in the hallway the other day? Yeah, that seems to have the burning desire to be solved" i tell her shoving my hands in my pockets and  leaning against the counter.

"No kidding." She mumbles.

"Gorgeous." I whisper moving closer to her and cornering her into the counter. I tower over to her, his eyes hooded along with his other darkened features. "I'm sorry."

Her eyes move from the floor to mine. The grayness in them showing more than the blue.

"Are you?" She asks, her voice cracking.

"Of course I am." I say.

"See, Damien, that's where I don't believe you." She retorts annoyed with the fact that i thinks she should believe me,which she should. "You think everything and everyone is disposable. Well that's where you're wrong. I m not someone you can just care for when you want and then toss aside when you get bored. People aren't disposable, Damien. You need to get that through your thick skull."

"I know that, Bronx. I know. I just ... I can't open up the way you want me to all the time. I have a past and obviously you do too. Were both not completely proud of it. Hell, I might have to marry you in a few months, Bronx. We need to fix this somehow and some way." I says with the pain flashing over my face but I mask it over quickly

"No you obviously don't know Damien!" She raises her voice. "You continue to do it without even knowing. It bothers me to a whole other level. You don't care either."

"I don't think you understand that I do care about you, Love. More than one person should be about another. The first time I kissed you." I stop and think about Sunday, when I first kissed her."I was hooked. Like an addiction. I could never feel that about anyone the way I feel about you. I would follow you around the universe. And that...that scared me."

"Maybe you should make that more clear." She murmurs.

"I try, Bronx. I really do try. I try to tel you that I think there's something there. Every time we dance. Every time I see your smile. Every time I see your eyes. Every time you're happy, I want to tell you. The words just don't and won't come out. No matter how hard I try."

She looks at me, sincere. Like she is finally understanding. But there's something not getting to her. Something she knows is missing. Something i now have to tell

"And I think I'm not good enough for you." I say breaking the silence to Finnish what I'm saying. "Too much of a mess. Too much of an ass. Not enough of the kind of guys you want. I know I'm not good enough for you. I know it, but I pretend like I am because in my world, everything is the way I want it. And I want you. I'm not good enough for my family and I'm definitely not good enough for you."

"Damien." She says grabbing my face with both hands and looking at me with so much pain and fear for me.  "You are enough. I cant believe you thought you weren't. Or that you aren't. You are. You've just made mistakes. We all have. Its part of life. But if you want something to happen, between you and me, then I need to know. You can't run away from me. You cant push me away. You can't act like I don't exist. You can't pretend not to care. You need to actually care. Can you promise me that?" She asks me.

I nod and she pulls me into her for a hug. I want to cry. And I want to show her my weak side. But I won't. I can't. Someone has to stay strong. And it isn't her.

She looks back I to my eyes. She lets out a subtle sigh. We lean our foreheads against each other and take a breath. Then I connect my lips with hers and forgetting what's around us. I pull her closer to me as I dig my hand into her blonde beach waved hair. Her hands stay latched around my neck, urging to pull me closer. If her and I can get any closer.

All that there is left to hear is the sound of our steady breathing and the humming of cars going down the street through the open window.

"Damien." She breathes out as i kiss her neck.

"Yeah gorgeous?" I ask against her neck.

She lifts my face up so hers eyes can meet mine. She rests her forehead against mine. "I'm glad I met you."

I grin. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You're a good one, Love." I say still smiling like an idiot.

"And you're a bad one,Loser"