A new day to start...

Start from the beginning

Memories flew back to her.

***

Hinata went to the park to play with children of her age, she always wanted. She sneaked out of her house, because they won't allow her to play with common people. In her house Neji won't play with her he was too busy with training, and he wasn't fond of her either.

Hinata went to play. She smiled at others.

But when she approached them, they made a frown.

"Its the stupid Hyuga.", a boy said.

"You know Mom said the elder child of the Hyuga head is pathetic but they only keep her because of some stupid powers.", another girl of their group said.

Hinata was on the verge of tears.

"And her eyes she is a monster. A stupid pathetic monster."

Hinata cried.

"Pathetic monster."

And the next thing she saw was someone punching the bullies.

"Hey wait.", Hinata ran.

He kept calling and she ran.

She ran deep into the woods and lost her way. She became afraid, she sat under a huge tree.

"Hey you alright?" The same voice who called her smiled.

"I-I am los-lost.", Hinata sobbed.

He held her hand and dragged her.

"Wait..", Hinata said.

"I know the way to Konoha...and by the way I'm Uzumaki Naruto the future Hokage and the strongest.", Naruto said loudly.

"U-uh I'm Hinata.."

"They won't bug you now, they called me monster too. But they won't. Just if they bug you again come to me because I'll always be on your side.", he smiled brightly.

And that's when.....Hinata found her true love.

Uzumaki Naruto..

***

Naruto and Hinata felt each others embrace. Hinata looked at him and he wiped her tears.

"It'll be fine Hinata.", he smiled.
Hinata nodded.

"We should go out now okay? Your family must be worried.", he said as he held her hand and she got up and fixed her kimono.

They walked out of the house together.

Naruto dropped her hear her house.

"Thank you Naruto!", Hinata smiled.

"Ahh..how about we ho out tomorrow to Ichiraku's or maybe somewhere else?", Naruto scratched his cheek.

Hinata smiled and gave an unexpected peck on his cheek.

"Sure. See you Naruto.", she whispered and went smiling to her house.

Naruto smiled sheepishly as he went down to Ichiraku's again.

.........

Sasuke woke up. He felt someone stroking his hair softly. He looked up and saw Sakura smiling.