9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)

Start from the beginning

I glared at him and he glared back still with his arms around my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes when I noticed how he didn't plan on answering me if I didn't manage to calm down first.

"Okay, fine. Here I'm calm, now what?" I asked him with a tight smile that made him chuckled, "And dude I want space."

He then removed his arms and gave me a mocking smile, "Okay fine I'll send an entry of you for a one way trip to Mars."

"And that's funny because?" I fired back.

"Because I'm handsome." he smiled at me, the same smile he kept on using with girls he wanted to bang after making me grimaced.

"So the answer, before I smash your head right here right now. How's Chaeng?"

"Her mother fortunately went there to visit all of you, so she stayed to take care of Rosé."

That made me smile, and so as he, but he changed his expression after some seconds and gave me smirk instead.

"Her mother likes me already. See, everyone likes me."

"Wow you can make a good actor."

We continued walking with him smiling like an idiot to my side, "You're not really mad."

I looked at him while raising one brow, "I'm not. I'm actually glad you decided to check on her."

He was shocked again but replaces it with a serious expression. He then stopped walking, I looked at him questioning the reason why he suddenly stopped.

"What if I didn't make it here? How about you?"

I looked at his eyes and the emotions in there weren't something I expected from him, and the way he was staring at me was so intense that I felt my hands sweating.

"W-what?" I asked him warily, he was still looking at me like that but now it was more on sadness.

"You don't care if you'd get disqualified on this right?"

"I-I don't know. The important thing is Chaeng is safe now with her mom." I just said and was about to walk again when he held my wrist.

"How about you?"

I seriously looked straight in his eyes.

"How about me?"

"I don't know someone can be so selfless that it was already stupid, but here you are." he said seriously.

I removed his hold on mine, "Does that even matter? I'm fine okay? Don't make this a big deal!"

He smiled sadly at me, "You aren't mad at me despite the fact that you are about to be disqualified to a contest you prepared for so long just because of me, you're even glad and ready to ditch this just for the sake of others."

He stopped and sighed.

"I know I'm a jerk to you lot of times, but please know that what you feel should matter. It's about time for you to express what you truly feel. It's not always the others that you should think of."

He then left me there, alone with my thoughts.

💛💛💛

"Ya Jungkook! Come on, snap out of it. I know you're mad at me but let's set that aside for now okay? We are only given an hour to finish this." I begged him but all I got was a glare.

Why is he always this difficult?

We arrived late at the venue and some were already starting, we got an earful from our adviser and I was about to get disqualified when Jeon begged her to still let me join, "charmed her" he said. She agreed but gave me an hour deduction to do the shoot and that was enough for me instead of nothing, so that only left me an hour.