Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E

Start from the beginning

Jungkook:
Haru jongil neol jikyeobomyeonseo
balgyeonhan yuilhan munjejeom yeah  

Jimin:
Neoreul gwichanke mandeuneun
gasikppunin neukdae gateun namjadeul

J-Hope:
Nuga neol jeoldae neombol su eopge
naega jikyeojulge  

Jin gets into place with his high notes and flying kisses, taunting the other team. He was glaring at Mi-suk while trying to smile proudly.

Jin:
Neon neomuna areumda
Woah woseo nan jeogi mana machi gongjureul jikineun geim gata,
whoa whoa geokjeonghajima nan neomanui namja  

V:
I can be your hero
I can be your hero
I can be your hero  

Suga jumps in and shoots the Sabers his middle finger as he devours the attention of the crowd. J-Hope points his mic at him and gave each other hand daps.

Suga:
I can be your hero akdangdeureun dwiro
Nappeun geotdeul podaegie ssamaen daeum teureoge sireo
Hanagachi da jimseunggataboyeo dongmurwone beoryeo
Jeonbu maldeuri maneo neol gajiryeo baeteodaeneun gaesori (worworwol, What?)
Manmanhage nal bwatdamyeon beoseon meokgo keuge jara
Baji wie paentireul ipgo mangtoreul dara
Suteudo gakkeum ipgo gaseumeseo bichina bichina uriga bichina dadeul gogaereul bow  

From the stand, Jun smiles and bobs his head in satisfaction. But then, he becomes alert as he watches the opposing team's movements.

Mi-suk was fiddling with her her glass drink that was given to her by a teammate. She then looks up to Jun and smirks.

"Don't do it...", Jun mumbled.

But of course, the opposite happens.

Mi-suk throws her glass at Chul-gyeong's direction as the Pack and BTS dance and the guy ends up stepping on it, causing him to crush it into pieces, making him slip to the side from the liquid and ended up spraining his ankle in crystal shards.

"Ah!", Chul-gyeong yelped and falls down. His actions caused the song to stop and his teammates rushed to his aid.

"Chul!", Eun-ha was the first one to get to him and helps him up. "You good? Can you get up?"

Jungkook sees the broken glass and darts his eyes to Mi-suk. "Ya! Aren't you guys doing a little too much?!"

The twins panicked and nodded to each other. They turned to the Sabers and were about to sprint towards them but Tower and Gin gets a hold of them.

"You fucking cheaters!", the twins shouted.

Mi-suk smirks and laughs, acting innocently. "I don't remember the Underground having rules like dropping your drink is not allowed."

Dae-hyun swings his arms around her and kisses her. "I fucking love you so much right now babe."

BTS started yelling dis and insults at them with the Pack while Eun-ha, Jin and Rapmon take care of Chul-gyeong.

He was panting and hyperventilating from pain. "Noona, I'm sorry I wasn't careful! This is all my fault— it hurts!", he cried and tears actually started falling

"Chul-ah, it's ok. Breathe.", Rapmon tries to take out the broken glass shards that pricked on Chul-gyeong's ankle, causing him to scream in pain.

"His foot is swelling too. We need to put an ice pack on it fast.", said Jin. "Tower-ah, can you do that?"