Intimately Yours

WARNING: This chapter contains mature scenes. Please do not read if this makes you uncomfortable.

>>><<<

End August 2017

(Hyungsik's Apartment)

Shame on you, Moon Hyeyeon.

It was half past twelve in the morning, but Hyungsik and I ended up staying up to watch the late night rerun of High Society, which was coincidentally airing at the station.

Even though it was one of my favorite dramas of his, nevertheless, this was not my definition of staying the night. Mentally, I hammered my brain for not making it obvious enough to him.

I looked down at Hyungsik, whose head lay sideways on my lap. His eyes were attentive towards the television screen, captivated by whatever he had set his sight on. As my hands stroked the ends of his hair, I leaned my back against the couch with eyes shut, letting out a half-defeated sigh.

"Oh, it's this scene."

As though he heard my sighing, Hyungsik's crisp chuckle filled my eardrums, leading me to open my briefly-shut eyes.

Somewhere at an outdoor garden, Ji-yi pleaded to break things off with Chang-soo. The pain of impending separation was hinted by her facial expressions, but she wasn't the only one with downcast eyes. Unable to look into Ji-yi's eyes, Chang-soo's cold but sorrowful eyes were focused on a distant sight, his voice slightly arrogant as he gave in to her suggestion.

"He's such a pabo (fool)," I remarked plainly, shaking my head at Chang-soo's indifference towards Ji-yi's words.

Hyungsik's eyes glanced up at me for a second, his perfect brows furrowed. I shrugged my shoulders before gently turning his head back towards the TV screen.

"Hmm... He's also a man with romantic charms, don't you think? I'm sure that's how Ji-yi fell for him in the first place," Hyungsik softened as he crossed his arms, analyzing and defending his character.

My answer to his remark came out a lot sharper than it should, "Well, a man with romantic charms should be able to know what is it that she wants. The look on her eyes is telling. But he's so occupied with himself to even care about how she's actually feeling."

Instead of responding immediately, Hyungsik's breathing was slow and delayed. Wordlessly, he pulled my hands over his chest, interlacing my fingers with his warm ones. I let him hold me, and by now he must have sensed the lack of receptivity in my touch.

With a low voice, Hyungsik offered his two-cents. "He cares about her, and he knows exactly what she's feeling."

Back to the scene, I saw Chang-soo pulling Ji-yi by the hand at the incoming rain shower, both of them running towards shelter with smiles on their faces. When they had both taken cover under the roof of Chang-soo's red hot sports car, Chang-soo makes up an excuse to stall their breakup, settling his fiery gaze on Ji-yi's eyes as he does so.

"Let's not breakup today. The weather isn't nice."

"The weather... isn't nice."

Seconds past before the two swooped in for a passionate and steamy kiss, as expected from a k-drama. While short, their passionate and steamy encounter made my heart race. That, I suspected, had everything to do with Hyungsik being a great kisser. Knowing that it wouldn't be long before my palms begin to shiver, I deliberately pulled my hands away from his. Faking a lengthy yawn, I decided, "Sik, it's getting late. I think I should catch up on some sleep..."