No Update Today, But...

Hi my fellow readers,

You read that title right. There is no update today T.T. Due to a hectic work week (and a busy weekend), I found very little time to sit down & write this week. My draft for Chapter 21 is not at all ready to be published. I ask for your patience until Chapter 21 comes out! 

As a new fan fiction writer, I found writing to be my creative outlet (instead of just me daydreaming about scenarios) and this was liberating and satisfying. But, there are also times when I feel a little doubtful about my own work and that's when you guys come in. I would like to take the time to thank each of you readers, and those who leave behind votes and comments, because you awesome peeps give me the strength to carry on!

According to my very exciting dashboard analytics, the majority of my readers are from the U.S. (43.6%), the U.K. (10.6%), the Philippines (10.6%), and Australia (8.5%). It's really nice to see how widespread Hyungsik's fan base is! :)

While I work on my draft, I'm hoping to make it up to you by sharing a short story (about Hyungsik) which I've written and published on Asianfanfics back in October 2015

Have a great week ahead my dears! Oh, btw, to those who have managed to get their ticket to Hyungsik's fan meet in the Philippines, CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming experience of meeting Hyungsik in the flesh. Be sure to give us every bit of the details then! :P

 Be sure to give us every bit of the details then! :P

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1038115/1/agasshi-let-s-be-friends-hyungsik-hyungsikzea 

Agasshi, Let's Be Friends (completed October 2015)

Unprepared to hand in my essay on The Art of Socialising, I made a quick decision to skip college tuition for the day. I fastened my footsteps to head to the local library, seeing the grey skies turning darker by the minute.

But the downpour came suddenly without any warning of drizzle – so sudden it caused my detour.

The neighbourhood café had been here for years, but this was my first visit. The scent of the coffee lingered strongly within the four walls, but I was not impressed. Simply put, it wasn't my cup of tea. The barista greeted me with her overly high-pitched voice, failing to make me feel both welcomed and comfortable. Taking off my cloak which was dripping with water, I reacted indifferently. I put down my laptop bag pack on the nearest tabletop, and hurriedly unpacked.