35 - "wet dream"

Ethan's POV

"Fuck" Y/n screams, enjoying how hard i was slamming my length into her. She loved it, as did i.

"Look at me" i tell her, grinding into her hips harder and harder each thrust.

My hand lightly gripped the base of her neck, squeezing just hard enough to feel her pulse quickening. "Yes daddy" she moans.

I couldn't help but offer her this. Seeing her in class made me go mad inside. "This is for fucking Grayson behind my back" i tell her, re-positioning her legs around my waist for a better angle. Her moans were encouraging me to go harder. Faster.

I felt her nails dig into my back as she tried to get a better grip on my skin. "Damn baby" i groan, nearly releasing myself into her completely.

"Wake up" she moans.

"What" i ask, not understanding what she meant.

"Wake up" she says louder.

-

"Wake the fuck up" Grayson says, slapping the side of my head.

"Fuck you" i groan, hugging my pillow closer to my body.

He just sighs and leaves the room, "you're teaching classes in twenty minutes" he reminds me. That was only fuel for my next groan. It was fucking annoying. The constant teaching and grading. I'm tired of it.

What i'm not tired of, however, are the dirty dreams of Y/n. I mean, what the hell was that dream? I haven't had one for a few days- and BAM! A wet dream..

Wait-

I guide my hand down to my pants and feel the massive boner hiding behind the fabric. "Damn it" i groan. This was the absolute wrong day for this. I don't have the time to deal with it. After getting over that, i realize that i need to go and roll out of bed, checking my phone for any notifications.

Three texts from Cara, all about how i should've come over last night.

"No" i say to the screen just before throwing it back onto my bed. I didn't want to fuck around with her anymore. She was getting clingy. She wanted to go on dates, fuck regularly, sleep over, and i don't want any of that.

At least- not with her.

I trudge to my door and close it because Grayson had kept it open when he left. Dick. I swear, once i find out what he was really doing at Y/n's dorm yesterday, i'm gonna beat the piss out of him.

"Fuck up my conversation" i blame in a mocking voice, picking out a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I was too disoriented to actually dress up and play professor today.

Especially since i have to see her today. The pregnant girl that i love. Even though she isn't pregnant with my baby.

Maybe she isn't pregnant at all- actually. I don't know...she never told me.

Maybe she is, and she's ashamed of it. She wants nothing to do with me because it isn't mine.

I push the thoughts out of my mind with a deep breath and grab my Vans, slipping them on quickly before leaving the house. My car was sat in the driveway, messily parked. Right where i had left it.

I had no clue how to park it correctly after the fifth of vodka i downed just before leaving the bar at nine at night.

How pathetic. I leave the girl in the middle of the parking lot and i'm still the one drinking away my sorrows. At this point, i hope i lose my fucking job over being incompetent in my duties. Although, i know i won't be fired. Cara's dad likes me too much to fire me over some drinking issues.