8 - "rushed kisses"

Friday.

Your mind was scrambled and you weren't up for class today, but you knew you needed to go.

Your fluffy blanket around you almost convinced you to stay in bed all day, but you fought against the urge, pushing back the covers to roll out of bed.

The stinging pain between your legs made you hiss in aggrevation. Ethan wasn't kidding.

You walk, or limp, to the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain to let the hot water fall subtly. You catch a glance of yourself in the mirror, noticing a slight glow to your face. You let it slide and pull off your t-shirt and shorts, carefully to do it in a way that wouldn't hurt.

The bottom of the tub was warm from the water, heating your feet. You close the curtain after stepping in fully and let the water flow down your body.

The hot water relaxed your muscles, releasing the strain on them. You groan as you rub out a knot in your neck, trying to relieve the pressure.

"There better not be someone in there with you" Maddie says loudly over the sound of falling water.

You giggle and stick your head out of the shower, "i wish." She was on the toilet, peeing as she checked her notifications on her phone. You duck back under the water, grabbing the shampoo.

"How was it last night?" Her voice carried through the bathroom in a small echo.

You close your eyes, thinking about how it was.

His rushed kisses. The way his hands caressed your body under the blankets. His glorious tongue as it explored your core. The mixed moans of you two in his livingroom.

A smile is held on your face and you answer simply, "it was good." Maddie flushes the toilet and leaves, closing the bathroom door behind her.

"Really good" you confirm quietly to yourself.

° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° * °

The people around campus were friendly most of the time, but others were rude. Like Cara. She is the bitchiest of bitches.

You would think she'd leave her drama high school self in high school while she moved on to college, but no. That didn't happen. She's daddy's little princess who gets whatever the hell she wants in the snap of her fingers.

"Hey Y/l/n" Sam's voice invades your thoughts as he comes up to you, a coffee in hand as he holds it out for you to grab. He got you a coffee on occasion. Usually when he wanted something.

"Hey Sam, what do you want?" Your laugh comes out as you reach forward an grab the clear starbucks cup, filled with your favorite iced coffee. You would think if it was cold outside, you'd drink warm coffee, right? No.

Sam looks at you in offense, "why do you think i want something from you?"

You roll your eyes at him and glance at the coffee. He groans and continues to walk. You followed beside him, "fine. I was talking to Grayson lastnight and he wanted your number so you two could go on a date" he says, glancing at the ground as he walked.

You think back on the almost-moment your shared with Grayson. The party made you vulnerable to his touch. Until Ethan walked in on you, ruining the moment. Little did Sam and Grayson know, you and Ethan had a moment of your own.

And going out with Ethan's twin wouldn't exactly settle nicely.

"I don't know" you trail off, indicating that it's a bad idea. You sip the cold coffee and feel it go down your throat, energizing you a little as you sip it.