6 - "Chateau Lafite"

Turns out, it wasn't hard for him to hide it. He had to present notes and stood behind his podium the whole time. Overall, Ethan Dolan was sexually frustrated and good at hiding it.

It made you wonder how often it happened.
"Holy shit" a girl behind you gasps. Ethan had moved out from behind his podium, his boner on full display behind his black jeans. The girl's next words were hushed and you were sure it was because she leaned over to her friend, "look at that tent" she compliments, earning a giggle from her friends.

"Ugh, i'm wet" her friend replies. You grimace at the blatant lack of secrecy they have.

"Girls" Ethan asks, looking straight behind you. They shut up quickly, "is there something you'd like to share, or should i continue teaching?"

You heard small snickers behind you and by the continuation of Ethan's lecture, you assumed they opted-out of the explanation.

He droned on and on about pointless Shakespearean literature that no one cared to listen to, until he finally was finished with today's notes, "alright guys. You can go, i'm done for the day" he says, heading to his desk to sit and pull out his phone.

You stand and grab your bag and literature book, feeling your phone buzz in your back pocket. You look back at Ethan, assuming he had texted you. His dark eyes trained on your body confirmed it.

You pull out your phone and glance at the text;

Ethan: Swing by my house tonight around 6. Wear something that can easily be taken off.

You gasp at his words and gather the rest of your stuff, looking back at him. A content smirk rests on his face as he does the unspeakable. His left hand comes up, his two fingers spread like a peace sign, resting against his lips.

His tongue pokes out and he licks the tense air between them, his gaze never leaving yours.

You swallow the spit in your mouth to get rid of the dry throat feeling. It didn't work.

You walked out of the lecture room, feeling like your chest was tightening against your lungs. You had no clue how to get to Ethan's house. Nor did you have a car to get there.

You have to ask the one person who you could possibly rely on... Someone who you'd have to tell the whole story to...

° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° * ° *

"Hey, Maddie?" You ask around the dorm, wondering where she could be.

"Yeah" she calls back, sounding like she's in her bed.

"I need a favor" you say as you hurry to her bedroom, looking like a saint. Her eyes glance at you from her book, she did not look amused.

She sighs and sits herself up, "what's up?"

You take a deep breath and sit on her plush white comforted bed, facing her.
"Ineedyoutodrivemetograyson'shousewhichisalsomr.dolanshousebecauseineedtoseehim-"

"Woah, woah" she stops you, catching on quicker than you expected. "You need to see Mr. Dolan? After classes?" She asks, causing you to nod as an answer. "At his house?"

"Yes?"

Her face was confused, but only for a second as she began to catch on. "You're fucking him" she smiles, yelping a little at the end.

You shake your head and laugh slightly, realizing how crazy it sounded, "no."

"Oh."

"Well, not yet." You clarify, running your hand through your hair as you take it out of its bun. "I guess that's what tonight is for" you say shyly, looking at the floor.