12 - "tender lips"

Your POV

It didn't take long for Ethan to show up after you. The slight roar of his BMW as it entered the driveway made your skin become scattered with goosebumps.

You were sat on the couch, a few candles were lit aside from the glow of the tv.

You were in a silk black robe of your mom's, but the lingerie underneath was yours. It was also black.

Three knocks came through the door so you stood up, heading to it. You open the large wooden door to see a dressed up Ethan.

He had a white collared shirt on, the sleeves rolled up. His arm muscles bulged underneath the tight fabric. "Hey, beautiful. You gonna let me in?" He asks, leaning his watch-clasped wrist against the doorframe for support.

Just the way he looked made your heart soar. "Yes, sir" you say seductively stepping aside to let him walk passed you.

He does so, but doesn't make it far before leaning down to your neck to kiss it softly. "Mmm" he hums softly, "you smell amazing."

You giggle and close the door, lightly scratching your ear where his hair tickled. "It's Victoria's Secret" you say, undoing the tie on the silk robe. "So is this" the robe parts and his eyes roam your body, drinking in the sight of you in lingerie.

"Are you gonna wear this type of shit everytime we do this? Because i'm down" he admits placing his hands around your waist to pull you in closer to him.

"Only if you want me to" you speak softly into his ear and nibble the lobe. A low growl emits from him causing your mind to swirl with endless thoughts of you two.

He breathes out, almost in a sigh "oh Princess, i want you to."

He grips your butt, pulling your legs effortlessly around his waist before crashing his lips against yours. His lips were your favorite. The soft plush feeling was like no other.

Not even Grayson's were this soft.

"No one's here, right?" He asks as he takes you upstairs, step by step he carries you like you weighed nothing at all.

"No."

He pushes open the guest bedroom, laying you onto the bed, standing up in front of you. He loosens his tie, pulling it over his head. "Do you know what i've always wanted to do?"

He undoes the knot in the tie, but keeps it in his hands. "What?" You ask, leaning up on your elbows.

"Tie you to the bed and watch your body move in reaction to every little thing i do" he speaks, touching the restraining lingerie around your torso.

His left hand trails his fingers down to the spot you needed him most, activating a shiver through your spine. "Do it" you challenge him, biting your lip harshly.

His eyes squint and he cocks his head to the side. His dominance showed quite clearly.

"Oh, babygirl" he says in a low moan, "you shouldn't tell me what to do thinking I won't do it." He leans forward on the bed, crawling over you. His arms rested beside your head for support, "because i will."

His lips attacked yours as he scooted your bodies up toward the headboard of the wooden bed frame. His large hands gripped your wrists and guided them up to the cold wood, tying them to it.

"Ethan" you say, breaking the kiss. His hazel eyes were no longer brightly colored. They were dark with lust. "How am i supposed to take off my clothes now?" You ask, a genuine question coming out seductively.

He sits back on his knees, thinking it over. His lip was curled inward while he chewed on the inside of it. It wasn't long until that curled lip turned into a sinister smirk. The bed shifted and squeaked as he gripped the laced up front of your lingerie, undoing the tie. "How much was this?" He asks.

You furrow your brows, "um. Like thirty-five dolla-"

He yanks it apart, pulling it off your body quickly. You gasp as the tearing sound of cloth surges through the room. "What the fuck, Ethan?"

He breathes heavily and stares at your chest, "don't worry, baby. I'll pay you back."

His apology wasn't sincere, you could tell by the way he quickly attacked your lips once more, sliding your matching panties off as well.

You hummed in response to what he was doing, encouraging him further.

He suddenly stopped the kiss and stared into your eyes one hand by your head, the other behind your neck, "tell me how bad you want this" he orders, sliding off the bed to remove his white button-up.

"Please, Ethan. I want this so bad" His eyes daggered into your own, showing signs of dominant lust and hunger. Darkness swirled in his orbs, "louder" he requests, stripping the white cotton material from his arms to let it fall on the floor.

"Ethan, please" you whine louder, seeing a change in his facial features when he unbuckles his belt. He looked amused with your pleads.

He took the belt out of the loops of his dress pants slowly, building even more suspense for what was to come.

The tie around your wrists was a comfortable tightness, and the aching feeling between your legs was less than blissful. "I wanna hear you scream for me, Y/n" he says.

His fingers unzipped his pants, a light sound coming from it just before dropping them to the grey carpet. He wore Calvin Klein underwear on his bottom half only, showcasing his bulge.

"Okay" you say breathlessly.

He pulled on the waistband of his boxers, teasing you with the sight of his perfectly chiseled v-line before pulling them off.

His hard-on slapped his toned stomach before he crawled over top of you again, smiling at your content smirk. "Think you can handle this?" He asks.

You scoff and speak in a whisper, "i already have, daddy."

He let out a disapproving sigh with his head to the side. His lips formed a small 'o' when he did this.

"Babygirl" he spoke in a warning tone, "you haven't seen anything yet." This excited you to hear.

His left hand lightly gripped your neck just below your jaw before his tender lips peppered kisses along it. Anywhere his lips met ignited a fire. The pit of your stomach was swirling with anticipation each time his tip gently grazed your core, leaving you a whimpering mess already.

Your breath hitched as he slid in, making no hesitation to make sure you were alright.

He was slow, but rough. "Just wait, Princess. It'll only get better from here." He whispered in your ear in a low growl.

It shot shivers through your spine, the good kind.

Every sense in your body tingled when his fingers traced the curves in your body. He was rough, yet still gentle. His face contorted into pleasure as he rolled his hips into your own, bringing himself closer to euphoria, as well as you.

"Y/n" he moans out, gripping your hips roughly. "Ugh, fuck" he groans.

Your muffled moans made him angry as he gripped the base of your neck, applying slight pressure. "Out loud, Babygirl" he demanded.

You let out a loud moan, his name echoing throughout the house.

"That's my girl" he praises.

His girl.

Word Count: 1234