13 - "fucking morning"

Your POV

The sound of a slamming car door made you jolt awake. A malicious sound it was. Voices emerge from the driveway, arguing ones to be exact.

Your mom and dad are home.

"Shit" you grumble, hopping out of the bed to put your clothes on. "Ethan" you say, shaking his shoulder to wake him.

He lets out a groan as he's obviously not ready to get up. "My parents are home" you say. His eyes shoot open and he rolls out of bed as well, slipping his clothes on, too.

"What do you mean they're home" he whispers in a discerning tone. His fingers shook as he rushed to button his shirt.

You shrug your shoulders and slide on your clothes from lastnight before making the bed quickly. "They must've come home early" you mumble in a whisper. "I'm gonna head down. Wait here until i text you" you order, grabbing your phone off the night stand. He nods and straightens himself out as you leave the room, greeting your parents as soon as you get to the bottom of the stairs.

"I knew someone was here" your mom smiles, hugging you like she hadn't seen you in ages. It's been nearly four months. "Is that your car in the driveway" she asks, her eyebrows furrowing as she tries to think back on if you bought a car.

"Uh, no. It's my boyfriend's" you say hoping he would go along with it.

"Oh! How wonderful" she gleefully replies, heading to the kitchen to see your Dad while pulling you with her. "Honey, it's Y/n's boyfriend's car" she tells him. The coffee he was sipping almost made it's way out of his mouth as shock wrote all over his face within a matter of seconds.

"Boyfriend?"

Ethan's POV

Soft footsteps came up the stairs, Y/n coming through the doorway with a cute smirk. It looked like she was about to ask-

"My parents wanna meet you" she tells me. "They think you're my boyfriend, so please no professor talk" she explains more, a whining tone lightly evident in her voice.

I smirk at her persistence, knowing i had no problem lying to her parents for a few hours.

"Of course, Princess" i say just before taking her hips in my hands, guiding her to me.

My heart fluttered as i said that to her. Why? I have no clue, but damn was she getting to me.

How do i explain to them why i'm here? Why i never met them before? Why i had the nerve to come to their house, fuck their daughter, and expect to leave in the morning?

"Come on" she says, pulling me with her down the stairs.

"Mom" she calls out. A woman, who looked like an older version of Y/n, came into view. Her smile was bright as she gawked at her daughter and her 'boyfriend'.

"Hi, I'm Ethan" i say politely.

"Ahh! Look at you" she gleams, walking to me. Y/n drops my hand and her mother hugs me tightly. She smelled of sweet perfume and Dove soap. An odd mixture that was surprisingly comforting. "You are just the most handsome thing" she compliments me, letting go of the embrace.

"Thank you, Mrs. Y/l/n."

"Oh, please. Call me Y/m/n."

I smile at her and glance at Y/n, then at the man standing in the doorway that her mom had just come from. "Oh, sweetheart, this is Ethan" she tells him.

He stood still with his arms crossed over his chest. He seemed to try to intimidate me, but it wasn't going to work. I was fucking the man's daughter a few hours ago. Nothing he could do would intimidate me. "Hello, Sir" i say politely.

Y/n smiles at me and intertwines her hand in mine, giving her father a death glare, almost as if she were telling him to 'be nice'.

"Hurt my daughter, and i'll kill you" he threatens.

The only thing i could do at the moment was nod my head, "understood, Sir."

I felt pressure on my hand from Y/n squeezing it gently. Her soft lips connected with my cheek, easing my nerves that i seem to have. Why do i have so many butterflies in my stomach?

"Would you like to join us for lunch, Ethan" her mom asks me.

I shake my head, "no, i can't. I have some papers to-"

Y/n's hand grips mine a little too tight, telling me not to slip up. "Write" i save myself. She smiles contently beside me, pouting because i couldn't come along for their lunch date.

"Sorry, babe. I gotta go" i tell her. She gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks me to the door, opening it before walking out to the doorstep. I followed her, eyeing her backside like i hadn't seen it bare the night before.

"My Dad likes you" she laughs, walking with me to my car.

"Bullshit" i laugh, getting my keys out of my pocket. The driveway wasn't very long, so we reached my car in no time.

"Well, i like you" she smirks.

"Oh, yeah?"

She nods, "Mhm" a hum leaving her lips as she leans in, closing the space between us.

I kissed her soft plump lips quickly and smile, "i gotta go, beautiful. See you later" i tell her.

She huffs in annoyance and steps aside, letting me get into my car with minimal protest before heading back into her house. "What a fucking morning" i huff, backing out of the driveway.

I reach my house and as soon as i step inside, the foul smell of Grayson's cooking makes its way into my nose. "Ew, what the fuck" i say out loud wishing i hadn't come home to the smell of rotting eggs and ass.

"Yo" Grayson says as he walks passed me, a plate of food in his hand.

"What the hell is that" i ask, genuinely concerned for my brother's health if he eats that poisoned shit.

"Food" he says in a 'duh' tone.

I shake my head and walk to my room, mumbling a low "whatever" before closing my door. Multiple stacks of papers laid out on my desk brought me back to teacher reality. It was bullshit how many things i had to give these kids.

They can thank the syllabus.

Not only do they have to struggle to keep up with the work, but i have to grade it all.

Go me.

I shrug off my jacket and change my button up to a black t-shirt, then my pants to some shorts. The only thing i really kept on from last night was my watch.

And the lingering smell of Y/n.

So sweet and innocent. Becoming tainted by my devilish acts upon her innocence. But damn, i loved it.