28 - "follow me"

Ethan's POV

Ethan: Gray, we have to talk.

Grayson: nah i'm good.

Ethan: I'm serious. I think you should go talk to Y/n.

Grayson: Hell fuckin no

Ethan: She needs you right now Gray. And i need my brother to not hate me.

Grayson: i don't hate you Ethan.

Ethan: Sure seems like it.

Grayson: i just don't agree with the way you play her. Even then, she continues to fuck around with you

Ethan: That's not my fault, Grayson. I have feelings for her- i can help that, but i can't help the ones she has for me.

Grayson: You think she has feelings for you?
Grayson: E she's been fucking with us both since day 1. If anything she just wants to be able to say she fucked the Dolans and got a good grade in English.

Ethan: No. She wouldn't do that.

Grayson: think about it bro

-

I did. I thought about it until it made more sense than anything else she's made me believe.

But even then, it seemed wrong.

Knowing the way she is , she would never play someone for her own personal gain. Would she?

I try to push the thoughts further and further from my mind as i sit at my desk, silently. The students in class were currently working on their research papers for my class. It wasn't Y/n's class, but Sam's.

The kid who saw Cara and i at the charity event, where we were introduced as a 'couple'. Which was completely false. I don't want to be a couple. Being with Cara was just for pleasure, and the drowning of thoughts of Y/n.

I needed Grayson to sober the hell up and go talk to her.

What happened last night- what he said, was completely insane and hurtful. I know damn well if he was sober, he wouldn't have said those things. Wouldn't have even thought about them.

Grayson is usually a good guy who tries to see the best in everyone. Especially people he likes/loves.

But he doesn't love her. Does he?

"Uh, Mr. Dolan?" Someone asks, their shadow casting a small shade on my desk ahead of me as i stare into blank space at my phone in my lap.

I lift my head to see the culprit, ending eye-to-eye with Sam Dameshek.

"Yes?"

He shows me the screen of his laptop, revealing an e-mail conversation between him and Y/n.

"What is this?" I ask pointing lazily at the screen. I wanted nothing more than to read it, see how she's feeling, and how the hell this is Sam's business.

He sighs, "just read it."

The anger inside me rose to a minimum point as the annoyed attitude rolled from his words.