14 - "so, so bad"

Your POV

Monday rolled around quickly, seeing as though you spent your entire Sunday in bed, watching Netflix.

You made it back to the dorms lastnight, where Maddie was completely ecstatic to hear anything you had to say about your night with Ethan.

So, you told her.

Even the part where he acted like your boyfriend in front of your family... In which, she was more than happy to tease you for.

You slipped on a simple black t-shirt and light blue jeans, along with black Vans for your outfit today. You assumed Ethan wasn't going to like the fact that you had yet to wear a dress.

It only tugged at your interest as to why he wanted you to wear one.

You shrug it off your shoulders and grab your bag filled with textbooks, a laptop, and notebooks galore.

Who ever said College was fun?

"See ya, Mads!" You yell, leaving the dorm. She yells back, wishing you a good day. You knew it would be an alright day, aside from the fact that you had to steer clear of Grayson and Ethan at the same time. Which, come to think of it, isn't very hard.

You had no classes with Grayson, and he didn't know exactly where your dorm was. He didn't know you were having sex with Ethan, either.

You made it to the building quickly, walking right to Ethan's lecture room. It's been a routine to make it there early. Approximately ten minutes, just enough time to talk to Ethan. You creak the large door open and peer down at the desk Ethan sat at, seeing him glance up at you from his laptop.

"Hey" he greets.

You smile and walk down the stairs until you reach your own seat. The room was sort of like a large theater. The seats were in rows, up higher than the floor. It was like Ethan had his own stage while he taught. "Hey, Dolan."

Your bag makes a banging noise when it hits the desk, alerting him once again. "Any plans tonight" you ask, walking slowly to his desk.

You weren't sure if he was actually doing important work or not, so you didn't want to completely distract him. "Uh, no i don't think so" his hazel eyes glance your way, scanning your body. They were always so lustful and dark, showing signs of hunger. He exited out of the tabs on his computer and hit the oower button, turning his attention fully on you.

"What'd you have in mind?"

You just shrug your shoulders, running your finger up his arm as you near the back of his desk, placing your other hand on his shoulder, rubbing it in circles with your thumb.

Teasing him was too fun.

"I was maybe thinking we could hang out at your place?" You ask, hoping to God Grayson wouldn't be home. "Maybe watch a movie."

Ethan sighs deeply when your other hand reaches his other shoulder, duplicating the circular motions on his right one. "Grayson will be home all night." You saw his eyes close in the dark screened reflection of his computer.

"That's too bad" you whisper, connecting your teeth to his earlobe, biting it ever so gently. "We could've made your bed a mess" you laugh a little when he lets out a slight hissing sound.

You were getting to him, fast. "Stop teasing me" he says, his words sounding a little like pleas.

"Stop letting me" you laugh again, pulling away from him completely before moving to the front of the desk, where he had no choice but to look at you.

"You're cute when you're trying to be sexy" he blurts.

You feel your cheeks blush involuntarily, completely giving away your confidence. "Shut up" you groan, stepping back to your desk. You bend over to retrieve your laptop and textbook from your bag.

Ethan lets out a low groan, "and that ass. Oh my fuck-"

The sound of the wheels of his chair rolling rapidly across the carpeted lecture floor made its way through the silent room. Your heartbeat was quicker than a hummingbird's wings.

"There's nothing i love more" he whispers to himself, placing his rather large hand on your hip "than a beautiful girl with a nice ass," he says before turning you around forcefully to place you on the top of your desk. The desks were pretty sturdy in here, made of wood.

He was so close to you, you could hear his own heartbeat. It's steady, slow, but strong. His breaths were a little quicker than his heartbeats. "I'll get Gray out of the house tonight" he tells you. "He won't be bothering us."

You subtly bite your lip, concentrating on his plump pink ones as they speak to you. "Okay" you agree, feeling his hands carefully glide up from your hips, then back down before pulling your body closer to his.

He stands between your legs, a normal position it was becoming. The silence was defeaning. The only thing you could hear was your two heartbeats and breathing. Ethan's eyes flickered to your lips as he licked his own, leaning his head closer. And closer.

An utterly annoying buzzing sound came from his desk. His iPhone lights up and you both glance at it.

He rolls his eyes and lets go of you, causing the once warm areas of where his hands were - to disappear. He looks down at the phone, his eyes widening immediately. "Uh, hello" he asks, answering the call.

"Yes?" He asks. You hop down off of the desk, creating a small thud noise to come from your feet. "I actually d-" he gets cuts off.

You sit down in your seat, seeing no more Ethan time in the near future, except for tonight.

"Okay i'll be there, Sir. Thank you" he says before clicking the red button to end the call. Ethan lets a sigh escape his soft lips before tossing his phone into the pocket of his jacket.

"Bad news" he announces aloud. There was still no one else in the room so you assumed he was, by default, only speaking to you. His eyes capture your gaze, and he looks back at you. "No plans tonight" he says, pressing his lips into a firm line.

"Awe, what?"

"Sorry, Y/n. Boss wants to see me tonight."

You roll your eyes in your seat and think of who his boss is. The man of the school, Mr. Hilton. Cara's father.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he scolds, eyeing you from his large desk.

You look at his face with a content smirk, then his hands. They were gripping the edge of the mahogany structure tightly. His knuckles were becoming whiter than a ghost.

"Whatever you say, Daddy" you taunt him, hoping he'd say something back.

And he was about to, until students came pouring into the room. One by one, they all took their seats and brought out their needed supplies for the next two hours.

Ethan's eyes shifted from you to the top of the room, right at the door. He wasn't glancing at anyone specifically. Not even any other girls.

You figured, him being so forward with you, he'd atleast show an interest in one of the other girls in the class. There were a few supermodel potential girls in this very room.

But anytime you would look at him he was kept to himself. Never wandering his eyes at the others.

You lean back in your seat and smile at the good guy... who could also be so, so bad.