18 - "big bad bitch"

Ethan's POV

"Ethan" Cara says softly, running her hand along my bare chest.

The silence dawned on me quickly. We've been laying here for nearly a half hour in complete silence, aside from our now-slow paced breathing.

I hum in response, not being able to formulate any actual words.

"This isn't going to effect our friendship, is it" she asks. Her naked body against my own made me shiver.

To be truthful, i didn't even think her and i were friends. Her father asked me to accompany her to a few events. That's all.

"No." I simply reply.

She just sighs and sits up, leaving me alone in her king sized bed. The red silk sheet was wrapped around her body, shielding it from me. Not like i hadn't already seen it all...

"Where are you going" i ask, leaning up on my elbows.

"I'm getting a shower" she blurts, becoming angrier by the second.

"Wait a second" i say, slipping my boxers on quickly before heading to her, grabbing her arm for her to stop. "What's wrong" i ask.

She looks away, rolling her bright blue eyes at me. "Cara" i plead. The tone of my voice was much softer than before. Her pupils focus on me again, and she reaches her hand up, scratching the back of her head a little.

"This meant nothing to you" she abruptly mumbles. "I mean nothing to you. You're only doing this to please my dad."

She isn't exactly wrong.

"Cara, i-"

"Just don't. You obviously just did it because you're drunk. I get it" she shuffles away, heading into the bathroom, but she leaves the door open.

I stand there, alone, with nothing to say. After actually talking to her, and realizing that she isn't as bad as i originally thought... I didn't despise her entirely.

A small sniffle erupts from the room she was in, capturing my full attention. "Cara" i say quietly, slowly walking into the bathroom where she stood- fully naked before me.

She tried to cover up, to shield her insecurities from me. But i stopped her hand movements. "Don't" i tell her.

A slow tear falls down her cheek, precipitating from her cheek to the floor.

She isn't the big bad bitch everyone thinks she is. She's a scared girl who has no choice but to act the way she does. She was hopelessly thrown into this lifestyle. It isn't her fault her father is a rich man, with no priorities except his money.

I bring my hand up to her cheek to wipe away the stray trail of tear remnants. "What are you doing" she asks, scoffing at her vulnerability.

"I always thought i'd hate you if i ever got to know you better" i say truthfully. Her eyebrows furrow and she goes to turn away from me, but i stop her, "but after tonight, that's not the case."

The confused expression on her exhausted face just increases. The light of the overhead light in this white bathroom illuminates the level of curiosity in her eyes. "What we just did? Cara, i wouldn't have done it if i didn't want to."

She smiles a little. "I would have" she jokes, laughing slightly. "You're hot as fuck, E."

It was my turn for my cheeks to burn red. It was a nice compliment, i have to admit.

"Wanna join" she asks as she reaches into the shower, turning the knobs for the water. She tested it with her hand, i could see it through the glass sliding doors.

"Oh, umm.. I really shoul-"

"Come on, Ethan" she pouts. Her hand lightly pushes open the door and she steps into the steamy area. Her hands roam over her body and i just watch- in awe. The steam arises and it makes it harder to see.

I glance to the open door leading to her bedroom. There was no way i was showering with Mr. Hilton's daughter with the door wide open. So i closed it.

A soft giggle erupts from behind the glass doors and Cara opens one, "i guess you're joining me, then?"

I softly take my lip between my teeth and nod, pulling off my Calvin Klein underwear. "Make room, babygirl" i tell her before stepping into the warm area.

She was faced toward me and her arms drape themselves around my neck.

I know this is wrong. Completely. Fucking my boss's daughter while i have something with someone else. Y/n... Is it really something, though?

Or does she just see me as a good fuck? If there's genuine feeling there, i can't tell. I know i haven't shown any. But maybe if i did, i wouldn't be here right now, with Cara. I'd be with Y/n. In my bed, bathing in the after-sex glow in the middle of the night.

I guess i'm just not a one-girl type of guy. Never have been, really.

If only she could just- teach me.

Your POV

"I'm really sorry" Grayson speaks as he walks you out to Maddie's car that you borrowed. "If Ethan saw you in my bed again, he'd be pissed" he laughs a little, stopping at the driver's side door with you.

"Yeah, no i get it." You smile back. The keys in your hand were cold as you unlock the car, "thank you for tonight."

His eyes lifted from the ground right to your own pair of orbs, "it was great, huh" he jokes, smirking at you.

You nod, your teeth biting down on your bottom lip before releasing it, "it was, actually." Your feet raise you up to peck his cheek lightly, but he had another idea.

His lips captured yours and his large hands occupied your hips. The soft pillow-like skin against your mouth caused your spine to shudder in rippled waves. His tongue lightly pried open your lips and fought your own as his body backed you up against the car door.

You lightly bit down on his tongue, just enough to elicit a moan from within his throat, "fuck" he mumbles. Just like he had when you two were busy in his bed. "You should go before i pick you up and take you back into that house" he warns.

"Okay" you giggle, pecking his lips once more before pushing his large chest softly. "Goodnight, Grayson" you pull open the car door, watching him step back a few feet from the car. His hands were in his black basketball shorts pockets, while he was shirtless.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

A large blush overtook your cheeks as you got into the car, starting it, and pulling from the driveway.

"Holy fuck" you mumble to yourself, remembering what he had said before fucking you.

'I'll make you feel better than he can, Y/n.'

It was not a lie.

Word Count: 1142

Were you expecting this outcome? Lol. This is set at like one in the morning, btw.