Chapter 36

"You must be (y/n), it's great to finally meet you" Selene said smiling moving toward me. I was expecting a hug but she lifts her fist. I like this ancestor already. Returning it, I remember how she knows my name. "Oh and a little pup told me who you were and I want to ask a favor of you. Even Dimitris has something to say."

   Looking at her she glances at him before leading me away to probably get more privacy than him watching. We reach a small cave where the waterfall ends and the cliff above us. I stood by the shore side while she played in the water. She stands up and walks over to me, reaching out to take my hands. Noticing something, we were not in the secret passage but it was the entree just a hop,skip and a jump away from us.

   "I know you want to get back home but I have something I want to ask of you" she said gently, holding my hands as if they could break in her hands

   "I know you want to get back home but I have something I want to ask of you" she said gently, holding my hands as if they could break in her hands. "I want you to promise to stay with Dimitris...or your version of him please. Out love was taken away from us and we couldn't be together until now. We want you to live out our love and make sure nothing stops it, this time at least. That would bring us peace from here"

   "But....how can I go that, even when we were together it was ruined, we went through so much. I doubt he would want to be with me after all of this." I ask looking down at our hands. She squeezes them the nooks at me with a smile.

   "Well that's what life does to you, it gives you challenges so you can beat it. I bet after this and once he sees you, he'll make sure to protect you no matter what. After all if he has Dimitris' blood then he will be extremely protective" Selene reply with a laugh about her last comment which was funny. Seeing Cole as a Yandere just came to me head and I couldn't help but laugh too. "Love can survive forever if two love each other so much. All I'm telling you to do is believe in it, as I did to be with Dimitris again."

    the moment as over the two of us start walking back to the top where both Dimitris & little Fang was waiting for us. He saw us and using his jumping strength, jump into Selene's arms. Then giving me a smile she moves away leaving the two of us alone.

   "You really do love her don't you" I said watching Dimitris look at Selene and the pup.

   "Yea, I'm a really lucky guy to have her in my life" he reply before turning a back to me. "Now about that favor, but that's what it is."

   Walking over to the ledge near the falls I follow next to him. Looking over to him, he is almost the spitting image of with the bushy black hair but the eyes are different with green eyes to dark black. We don't say anything but i already knew what he wanted to say but stayed quiet. Watching nature in front of me unfold was something I never want to forget ever because it was a beautiful sight to see. The waterfall, the flowers, reverb the people who live in this world are something I can't forget ever. Selene comes walking over probably knowing we had our talk and are just looking at the view.