Chapter 10

~3RD POV~

"Oh so you to actually ended up with each other and somehow both your mothers were right. Aw if only they were here to see you two together" (a/n) said with a smile on her face. But once she saw (y/n) face turn away with her (h/c) hangs over her eyes. "Oh...I didn't mean it like that it's just that...I'm sorry if I hurt you a little (n/n)."

"It's ok...I know you didn't mean it like that but it's just...I'm still sensitive on that topic even thought it's been a while since they've died but..." (y/n) said facing her aunt. "I know they are still here in my heart and always by my side."

~COLE POV~

Seeing (y/n) sad face is so heart breaking since it's really rare to see her hurt and the last time I saw her cry was at the gym when I saw (c/g/n) flirting with that guy. But now thinking about it why was she crying at that, what really happen.

"Hey (n/N) I know it's weird for me to ask about this but why were you crying on that day back at the gym" I said facing (y/n) straight on while she fidgeted a little. "I have a right to know since I'm your boyfriend now.

"You still haven't told him what happen huh" (n/a) said with sadness in her voice as (y/n) shook her head no. What do they know...

"Cole...it's just (b/n) at the time was cheating on me and with not just anyone but...(c/g/n)....that was why I was crying" reply (y/n) as she made fist in her hand. "When you left the gym they kissed each other in front of me. He saw me and try to catch me but...(c/g/n) was smirking like she didn't even give a damn if I was there..."

(A/n: (B/N) =means boyfriend name and (A/N) =means aunt's name unless you call her Nina)

WHAT?! That Jackass was the one to flirt with her but not only that he broke (y/n) heart! I want to show him a thing or two but...if it didn't happen then I wouldn't realize how I feel about (y/n) so I guess I'll let it slide for now. But he did hurt her and that I can't really accept that. Did she date him so she would forget how she felt about me when I was still with (c/g/n), I thought as I grab (y/n) and then bring it close to kiss it. I could see (y/n) was blushing which is the most cutest thing to see.

"I don't really care but I'll just say thanks to that I finally understood my feelings for you so let's just be happy. But I can't really accept him hurting your heart so right now we'll just enjoy each other's company" I said with a smile on my face like (y/n). I could hear someone squealing...Oh Shit I forgot we were at (a/n)'s house and right in front of her too...

"Aww...man I didn't know you two could be so cute together and man are so adorable together~ I support with you guys and maybe in the future I hear wedding bells, huh" (a/n) said with a sly smile on her face while (y/n) and I playfully roll our eyes. We never thought the future so that is why we only want to focus on the present right now then the future will come to us.

"That is nice and all but we have to cut it short since I promise Cole we would go to our favorite bakery together. So goodbye (a/n) and thanks you so much for the tea" (y/n) said giving (a/n) a hug and leaving. As I was about to follow (a/n) grabs my shoulder.

"Cole listen...take care of her ok I trust you wth her well being with you. She is always a keeper" (a/n) whisper to me. I look forward to see (y/n) outside already with the wind in her (h/l) (h/c) hair, shining bright (e/c) eyes and a smile on her face and to make her more beautiful.

 I look forward to see (y/n) outside already with the wind in her (h/l) (h/c) hair, shining bright (e/c) eyes and a smile on her face and to make her more beautiful

(A/n: Kind of like this but at the doorway)

"Of course I would only be stupid enough to let a flower like her go or wilt..."

WORDS: 692

👾Writing the last sentence it somehow reminded me of something but I can't really remember if it was from a movie or anime I've seen. Even the picture too I don't know where that idea came from but it's worth it since it kind of sound good with the story. If only I didn't have school crawling behind my back I could probably watch more anime to figure it out.

I hope you all enjoy this part of the story since I enjoy writing it and Comment down below how you feel about it. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!