Chapter 32

~3RD POV~

It happen so fast, no one knew what hit them. Once second they won their battle, and then the next would be (y/n) being cradled in Cole's arms. Their own friend who just passed away. Cole as still in a state of shock after realizing that (Y/n) will never come back to him. (Reference- did any of you see it?)

Soon after they bring her body onto the bounty with guilt and pain hanging over them. It was their fault that (Y/n) can never come back, she can't be there by their side. If only they had listen to her side of the story, if only they knew better. She would still be here with them, celebrating a win.

"This shouldn't have happened...no one deserved this, (y/n) didn't deserve it" Cole said quietly. The pain and shock was still hanging all of them as it is still sinking in. "It should of been me, after all the things I put her through."

"No Cole don't think like that, (Y/n) wouldn't want anything to happen to you. To any of us" Lloyd starts but slowly losing confidence.

Taking a chance Cole makes the decision to go visit (Y/n)'s room and (Y/n) herself. She is in a kind of healing pod Zane quickly built in hopes of reviving in some way and to keep her body preserve. Cole looks at her with no real expression. Why couldn't it be me, Cole thought placing a hand onto the healing pod hovering over (Y/n)'s heart.

 Why couldn't it be me, Cole thought placing a hand onto the healing pod hovering over (Y/n)'s heart

"I should feel guilt but I can't .... I feel angry at you! Why did you have to go?! You know you're the only one who understands me and then you have to leave me" Cole shouts with fueling anger to the point he hits the wall creating a crater. It wasn't even at her but to himself for the fact he didn't protect her. "I promise your Nina I would protect you, I promise Fang...and I promise you I would...but I still couldn't do it."

There was silence in the room, something that everyone would have to get use to for now on. Cole being in the center of it all ready to crack. Soon he did, a stream of tears fell down his fcae as he members the past they shared together. All the adventures, the journey and everything they went through.

"I still love you...I love you so much. And I will never stop but I can't tell you that ever again" Cole whisper hugging himself finally withering away.

---------------

Lloyd left the room once Cole left as well as he was hiding his rage and sorrow. Even now he still was in love with (y/n) even if he was rejected he couldn't help it. (Y/n) still went after Cole when she had a chance to choose him. But she still wanted to be with him, after the way he treated her.

He wanted to be the one to protect her, to support her but she still went to Cole, over him. Those feelings should of went away but they still remain because inside him somewhere Lloyd was hoping she would snap into reality and go to him. Of course she can't anymore, she was somewhere he can never reach that easily.