Chapter 14

~3RD POV~

   "Hurry up will you ! You are suppose to be the strongest guy in the world besides Superman but wow you can barely move six people, some bags and move a cart" Jay said as  he was lounging around in a hand cart. The whole gang thought it would be fun to go to the beach and have Cole drive them their for some excises.

   "Well maybe it is heavy because you are in it Jay are you sure you haven't gain a few pounds or something, hm" Cole said with a smirk on his fcae about his own remark and (y/n) snickering in the back ground. "Ok everybody out we're here anyways so GET OUT!"

   "Wow the beach is way more cooler than to stay in the lab working huh, (y/n)" Nya said gazing over the ocean with (y/n) next to her slightly smiling over it. She use go to the beach a lot as a kid and went to different beaches when she was traveling with her Nina. But overall Ninjago's beach was the best in her opinion.

   "Well what are we waiting for lets go and have some fun" Lloyd said as the whole gang went down to the beach.

   "Hey why don't you ladies hurry up and change so we don't have to worry about you later" Kai said trying to tease his sister but fail miserably because he's Kai.

    "Yeah hurry up (y/n) I want to go into the water and swim a race against you because I'll beat you" Cole said with a cocky smile on his face and showing off his muscles which made many girls have a nosebleed.

    "Alright fine but you guys are annoying, come on (n/n)" Nya said now dragging along a self-conscious (y/n) to the changing rooms.

~COLE POV~

    "Uh, you guys I think we should save them" Zane said.

   "Why they should be doing good on their own...." Lloyd ask.

   "Well, because look over there" Zane said as I look over to where he pointed I saw (y/n) and Nya defending themselves from GUYS! WHAT they were being attack by boys as soon as they come out of the changing rooms!

   I was the first to run with my bros right behind me as we got closer I saw why they were being attack. Nya had a flaming red 2-piece and (y/n) had the same only (f/c) and man I could feel blood come rushing into my nose.

 Nya had a flaming red 2-piece and (y/n) had the same only (f/c) and man I could feel blood come rushing into my nose

(A/n: you can pick the color only wanted the designs)

   I could hear Jay in the background doing a battle cry as if he was going to war. I look over to (y/n) who's bangs were covering her beautiful (e/c) eyes. 

   "Uh, I had enough of this! You ready (n/n)" Nya said looking over to (y/n) who juts nods. In an instant all the guys got rays of sunlight on them to be boring and running around like idiots with fire in their heads. Then a huge wave of water came and sent them away to the ocean...

   (NOTE TO SELF: Never make Nya or (y/n) mad ever or so help me!)

    "That was actually good nice job that is my little sisters for ya" Kai said coming over to hug Nya and fist bump (n/n). Jay came running in like speedy Gonzalez and gave Nya a bone braking hug with a side of crying a little.

    I on the other hand couldn't stop staring at (y/n) for being so cool and for looking good in a bikini for the first time I've seen her since we were kids. Plus I could tell Lloyd was checking her out a little but then turn when (y/n) went to look in our direction.

    After that little incident we had the whole day to ourselves! We did volleyball, swimming, water gun fight and just lounge around the beach with the sun going down. Then everyone left soon after because it was almost time for the tide to come in so it was just (y/n) and I on the beach watching the wave from a safe distance.

   "That was really fun today especially the part when Jay landed on a nesting place for crabs, he couldn't take them off for 5 minutes" I said laughing my butt of when I felt something in my lap. I look down to see it was (y/n) who was just staring off into the ocean.

   "Thanks for thinking of this Cole it really was so much fun we should do this again" (y/n) said with her breathing becoming slow and steady. She is about to go to sleep as I kiss her forehead good night my princess...

WORD: 781

    👾The school year has been crazy since being a eight-grader and all but somehow I lived thought it all and I still wish to have summer. I'll try to update every other weekend at least but I can't really keep promises about it.

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this new part to the story and comment down below I'll always to happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!