Chapter 4

~COLE POV~
The group has been extra nice to me since I started to have a temper when I got annoyed. (y/n) always was by my side so I could calm down or just to make fun of me. I usually get pissed at her but now I just smile at them because now she somehow makes he laugh more often when I need to cool my jets. (y/n) said she has a surprise for me since I became more open with the team of how I was feeling.

I came into the kitchen to find a large chocolate cake with sprinkles on top. I was about to jump in when in the corner of my eye I saw someone watching me in the distance. I turn to the person watching me to find out is was (y/n). All she did was just smile at me with her (h/l) hair on one side of her head.

"What are you smile at stupid" I said maybe to coldly to her. But she just smiles at me still, as I got a bit relax I soon regret being mean to her. In an instant she pin my arms behind me back and I could use my legs because she use her legs to pressure my pressure point.

   "Stop acting mean to people! God you can be annoying sometimes even more than Jay and his the king of annoying. I made you that cake to calm you down but it seems that it won't work. Oh well, I'll just give it to the hang who deserves it more than you" (y/n) said now getting off of me. She grab the cake and walk to the living room where everyone was.

     She made a cake...of me and only me. She only makes cakes on special occasions and they're delicious as heaven on a plate. Her cake is probably even better than Zane's since her parents were bakers and teached her how to make pastries. As I watch her leave the room I use all the strength I have left to try and make my way to the living room.

~YOUR POV~
I already knew he was going to be like this so I just play along with his shitty attitude. When I made it to the living room everyone turn to me with watery mouths at the sight of the cake.

"Is that for us (n/n)..."Lloyd ask now drooling with a daydream face. His gave face is so cute sometimes so I can't help but laugh at his cuteness which always makes him blush all the time. Kai nudges him which always makes him blush even more.

"Yeah at first out was actually Cole's for starting to acting like his normal self but he gave me his shitty attitude so he doesn't really need it. Beside I'll just make him another one when I feel like it" I said placing the cake in the middle of the table. I look around to see no Cole anywhere but he wasn't in the kitchen. As soon as I turn to face the cake I e see only a plate of crumbs.

"This cake is super delicious! It's add they won't be able to taste it" I turn around to find Cole cover in cake crumbs. All we did was just state at him with mix emotions. Angrier since he ate the cake but also happiness to see Cole act like his greedy cake self.

~COLE POV~
I thought I was about to doer when everyone dog pile me. Well everyone except Nya who was video taping everything & (y/n) went missing into the kitchen them came back with something in her hands! CAKE! What!? I thought she only made one for me but how. Did she expect this to happen.

"Yeah I did Cole. So I made one only for you then made another one for everyone else to share" (n/n) said. Huh can she read minds or something! All she did was smile at me but it wasn't like any devil smile she gives to people it seems like an angle smile that she rarely give to anyone.

Somehow see everyone laugh and stuff made so want to smile. Everyone eating cake that was made by the heart was an amazing feeling and sight. Why do I need a girlfriend when I have family to support me all the way.

❤️Man that took forever to type some I'm watching anime while donning this.
I have a question for you guys what should your powers be? You all can comment to tell me and if you can't pick I'll do a vote for it.
Until then...❤️