Chapter 7

Cole you need to man up, walk up to (y/n) and ask her out. What could possibly go wrong about that well ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! So how do you get a cake loving girl to...oh I'm so stupid sometimes why am I only bronze and on brain.

"Hey (n/n) I'm dragging you too help me pick up a cake so you better hurry up with changing and all" I shout from on deck while (y/n) was changing. I could hear he coming out to see her in her favorite 'Cake is BAE' shirt, of course that one since it runs through the family while I get stuck with dancing.

"Dude you should stop staring at people it's creepy anyway...last one there has to do a silly dance with your dad. 1,2,3, GO!" (y/n) said as she starts flying with her dragon while I have to try to catch up which is impossible for me because (h/c) in front of me has more experiment with dragons than me. So can anyone guess who has to do it?

"Man that is no fair you a head start and for that you have to pay for my cake" I said inside the shop crossing my arms. While the cashier in front way getting the cake, I can't wait to see the look in her face when she see's it...

~YOUR POV~

"I'm so sorry for the wait guys I know that this is a custom orders and well since you miss are a regular the baker wanted it to be very special just for you" the girl said as she she a medium size with words that almost made me cry 'Will you be my Girlfriend' written on the top. I look at Cole who was blushing harder than what I've seen him before.

"Um, listen (y/n) (l/n) I've known you since we were kids so we've been very close so might as well take the next step...so will you be my girlfriend (n/n)" Cole said smirking at me while I felt like I was about to cry in happiness. All I could do is just smile and went in for a huge hug, I've waited so long for him to ask me that.

Words: 372

This was enjoyable to write and so a new part of the story if finally out for all to now read. I'm planning to post a new story that is about anime so if you want to wait then so be it because I'm posting it later. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!