Chapter 28

~3RD POV~

   "Let me though Cole I have to get to him. Please" (y/n) begs trying to pass again. But her stubbornness is getting to be too much for him. Fang hasn't moved in a while and so hasn't either side. "Cole I need to get to Fang he need me right now I have to be there for him. So get out of me way."

   "I'm not allowing you to risk your life as of right now. He might have a plan to take you down before we even do anything to to save Fang so hold on will you" Cole reply looking at the impatient (Y/n) behind him. She relives a sigh that she has been holding for a while, all she wanted was to get to Fang before something happens to him. He was the only family she had left in the world.

   "What can you do now (y/n)? The only thing you can do to get him back is to give yourself to save this mutt before he dies. He doesn't have much left in his body before he has to completely become another forgotten star in the sky" Askook said smirking waiting for an answer but he didn't get one which angered him. "Bring the dog to the ledge I'm sure he can't move so hurry."

   "Oh no you don't" Jay said place his hands on the ground as a surge of electricity waving through to Askook and the snakes. They were immobile at the moment which gave Kai enough time to charge ahead to give him a good old hook of fire to the first. Askook went flying a few feet away from the ledge. "We got him now guys, this is over."

   "Oh really even I have a ace up my sleeve and t looks like I'll have to use it now" Askook said as his eyes light up then suddenly laser beams came out from them as he get up to charge at them. They all quickly move out of the way before being attack from him, and one was badly lucky to dodge it just in time. And all of a sudden the snaps came at them and in formations that are never ending. "Look what I have here" 

   Everyone quickly turn to see Askook with (Y/n) hanging over the ledge once again only this time by the wrist. Cole was now in complete anger and aggressive as he unlocks something inside of him. A wave of air appear as Cole raises his hands up to open his eyes as they were completely white. 

   Taking one step forward brought him right in front of Askook giving him a good such to the face that made him fling yards away and have a small amount of time to react

   Taking one step forward brought him right in front of Askook giving him a good such to the face that made him fling yards away and have a small amount of time to react. 'He unlocked it at a time like this' (Y/n) thought as she was actually able to watch even as she was hanging on the ledge. Swing her body she was able to jump back up safely as she and the other could only watch Cole beat the shit of the reptile.

~COLE POV~

   My body was moving on it's own like someone else is controlling it but one thing it wasn't this fucker in front of me pulling the strings. Grabbing onto his face and sweeping over the to fling him again and I went after him. He was still be able to more and he dodges my next hit to only get punched in the gut then being flung by his tail. This new power made him even stronger, how could (y/n) even attack him. 

   "Oh are you quoting now~ Ah you're just like your ancestor Dimitris the idiot gave up the moment he knew he couldn't win" Askook said laughing at me. What the hell is he talking about? I was never told a story and I guess Askook notice and only laugh again. "So you have his powers and yet you don't now his back story as to why? (y/n), You and I or more like Selene, Dimitris and I Askook we all have a history together and yet he never told you. You're probably the only one who doesn't know your past. Come fight me when you figure it out."

   I felt pain in my stomach which made me feel numb, looking down Askook's tail had stab through my stomach allowing it to start bleeding. Coughing up blood was the only thing I could do as my body stop moving all at once. He lets go then lets my body go limp as he slither away probably to the others.

   My vision was blurry as my eyes slowly flutter close. I was going to die....

-----------

    A sudden jolt of my body made me up quickly and then fell out of bed, I though I was on the dirt ground why am I on a bed. Hearing voices and foot steps come in to look at the door to the room where I saw someone there laughing at me. He had red eyes and white hair, he look like one of those bachelors on TV or something. 

    "Dimitris what the hell are you doing on the floor, it looks hilarious" he laughs at me making me want to punch him. Slowly getting up from my position on the floor I go to change then come out . "Well come on we have to get out of here before she kills us"

    "Yeah you're right she would kill us" I said but this isn't my voice, what the hell is going on right now. Looking to a mirror which was covenantally there, to see a guy with the same green eyes and black hair as me but with a more whiter skin and with a tattoo on me. "So where are we meeting this time. Wait let me guess the waterfall again"

    "Ugh, once again you're right my man, well we need to get ready for the miss" he said slinging an arm around my neck then bring me outside.

~3RD POV~

    "Well hello my lady" both Dimitris (Cole) and Askook (Pythor) said flirting with the girl they came to meet. They were stand in the edge of the water when they came to meet her, she had a grin on her face, shimmering orange hair and pure blue eyes. 

    "It took you guys long enough, I've been waiting since the crack of dawn, what are you girls" Selene laugh making them look at her at her in confusion, it was like she had a third head. "Come on you need to practice so we'll be able to participate in the games this year."

    "I swear you would be Athena's sister if you weren't Dysis daughter" Askook complain while Dimitris just laugh. Rolling her eyes she grabs both the guy's hands making them blush from the contact then scared as she pulls them falling into the water. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY CELTY"

(A/n: In order from left to right: left (Dimitris/Cole, Middle: (Selene/Reader) and right (Askook/Pythor)

WORDS: 1176

    👾I was thinking about the fact I never involved their back ground and the fact I still want to continue the story so I placed their background in. I mean there is different sides to all stories so I wanted to have a side like as to the two guys having feelings for the same girl which is like all dramas but hey it's my story. It will take a while for me to finish the stories so it will give me time to think about what will happen next.

    Anyways I hope you enjoy this new chapter because it was an interesting to write about in this one. Comment down below your thoughts to the story or anything you would like to say and I'll alway be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

   VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!