Chapter 15

~3RD POV~

   Please tell me I'm dreaming, please tell me I'm dreaming. Oh please tell - well never mind, Lloyd thought as he just stares at the girl with purple hair and blue eyes. It had been a year since any of the brothers seen her when she left their lives.

 It had been a year since any of the brothers seen her when she left their lives

   "Hey Lloyd it's been a while and you've grown up so much~ Anyway where is Cole I have to talk to him please" the girl said trying to get closer up to Lloyd who was trying to back away from the creepy girl in front.

   "I'll tell you if you stop trying to get in my face. Cole is at the new bakery that open up a few months ago. He wants to check it out with my other teammate and is helping out a lot" Lloyd said as he gave her directions. After she left he felt so guilty because he might break (y/n)'s heart.

~THE CAKE MASTERS~

   "Here you go your customs made ninja slice of cake with oreo filling, chocolate base and vanilla cream please enjoy master~" (y/n) with a slight smile on her face. Today was a cosplay thanks to a little red bird who was her friend.

   "Oh I will" the customer said then stop. "Say you mind if a cutie like yourself gave me your number? I promise I will..."

   "Back off asshole...she is my girlfriend and I ain't sharing" Cole said wrapping his arms around her with a dark aura around him. The guy got the message and ran like his life depends on it.

   "Woah remind me to bring you along on Fridays so you can scare the idiots that try to vandalize this place" (r/b/n) said with a slight laugh as he pass by the front then go to the back of the bakery.

   "Wow thank you my knight in Black armor but you should know by now I can take care of myself. But still thanks for helping me" (y/n) said with a small smile on her face.

   "No one will take you from me. And also...you do look really nice in your outfit" Cole said with a sly smile on his face.

   "Cole is that you~" a familiar voice said now staring at the young couple who freeze in time. "It's been a while Cole Brookstone. I really missed you."

   "(c/g/n) is that you" Cole said now with hands at his side. That was all he could do since (c/g/n) saw him hugging (y/n). "What are you doing back I thought you were going to London..."

   "Well I actually finish early so I thought about visiting you now..." (c/g/n) usually flirty attitude became more serious than she ever has. "I came here to also apologize abut what I have done all I hope is that you can forgive me for what I did back then and at least become friends again."

    "I don't really know about that since you just randomly pop out of no where and you also were making out with (y/n)'s ex-boyfirend at the time. And you also didn't have an explanation on why you had all those boys texting you back then" Cole said with an eyebrow raised slightly with (c/g/n) looking away. 

   "Look you want the truth then here it is I was being blackmail for something that happen in my  past which was the death of my whole family so I was force to be "friendly" with them so they would stop and then they did but it was after we broke up. Also anything that (y/n)'s boyfriend said to her was all a lie since he was in the gang that was blackmailing me so I was forced to be friendly with him to make you sad Cole but when he saw (y/n) was there watching he completely shut down and I haven't heard from him since" (c/g/n) explain as the shop was getting less customer as the rush time was nearing the end.

   "Wow...that much has happen to you but you never told me even when we were dating didn't you not trust me."

    "I did trust you Cole but I was worried that something will happen to you and I couldn't let that happen so I did all of that for you" (c/g/n) said raising her voice a little. "So...please just accept my proposal please I just want us to be friends again at least..."

   "*Sigh* Fine...I do own you that much at least. So sure" Cole said, as soon as he said that he was attack by the crazy girl who look like she was going to cry but held it in. As (y/n) just watch the two her old habit came on when she shows no emotional body language or anything.

   Why do I get the feeling something big will happen soon...

(A/n: this is how (r/b/n) looks like with red or brown eyes instead of Carmel ones)

WORDS: 821

   👾Hey guys sorry for not being around that much I really sorry but you all should know what school dose to you that you feel like you just died...So I really am sorry for not updating that much so please continue waiting for me I'll do my best to update once I finish a chapter so you all can read it. Comment down below on your thoughts and I'll be glad to read them and thank you all so much for waiting. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!