Chapter 6

I look around, where the hell am I! Once I could regain my senses I could see that I was in a room, a church. Wait was I getting married or something, but it was all real. Right in front of me was (y/n) in a beautiful white dress. She was so beautiful, so I really am getting married to someone I really love.

"If anyone has an objection to this marriage please say now or forever hold your piece" the priest said. No one did until the door open by (y/n)'s boyfriend but now I guess ex-boyfriend. I look over to (y/n) who was smiling at the sight of him, sh walks all the way down the alley to her ex-boyfrind and kissed him...What is happening right now? (y/n) looks to me with apologetic (e/c) eyes.

"I sorry Cole,but I'still in love my boyfriend. I really was in love with you, but you never really loved me...you only use me just because of losing your ex" (y/n) said before leaving me at the altar with a broken heart.

~REALITY~

I woke up kicking my brothers who were surrounding my bunk. Uh, I didn't mean to do that but I was drench in sweat on me. I look around to see that I kind of kick (y/n) who was actually trying to help me but ended up kicking her in the rib. Her (e/c) were telling me sh was going to puke, she always dose something like puke when sh should actually be crying. Even as kids I never seen her cry out of pain or anything else.

"I'm so sorry (n/n) I had this stupid dream that scared the crap out of me. I didn't mean to do that" I said helping (y/n) up, as soon as our hands touch I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"It's alright...if you did that on purpose then you know what will happen" (y/n) said cracking her knuckles which made me laugh in nervousness and happiness. I already know how I feel about (y/n) so one day I'm going to take a big step from childhood friends, best friends, siblings and try to make it into a couple.

WORDS: 415

Yes sorry if that took a while for me to upload the new update but I'm still getting use to the time and my head is still screwed up by 3 hours ahead. So anyway thanks you guys for waiting I hope you all like it. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!