~Christmas Special~

~3RD POV~

"Happy Holidays take care of yourself" (y/n) yells as the last of the customers who were leaving before a blizzard starts since it was snowing way harder than before. It was only a few days until Christmas came and it was nipping (y/n) in the butt since she has no idea what to give Cole that she never gave him before. She doesn't really sweat about the holidays but now she has a boyfriend that actually cares about and she wants to do something for him.

"What happen to you, hon? You look like you got hit or something is there something on your mid that you're thinking about. Maybe I can help in some way" (r/b/n) ask acting like a big brother he is since he really is with a little bother and sister. He would know what to do I mean he did date a guys somewhat like Cole so I have at least give it a shot.

"I just don't know what to give Cole for the holidays since this is the first time I ever felt like giving a gift to someone and I didn't give one present to my ex when we were still together. I just not use to giving someone important to me a gift and I feel like now is the right time to give a gift since it is Cole and all. But my only is question is what to even give him that he would even like" (y/n) said sighing just thinking of something made her have a headache. She has been worrying since the beginning of December, yes she took that long to talk to someone.

"Well from what I see when he is here...he enjoys our cakes and plus always loves to hang out with you when ever he comes. Shouldn't you know since you are his childhood friend or what...uh I hit a weak spot right" (r/b/n) said looking at a gloomy (y/n) in a corner probably growing mushrooms. "I'm sorry...but what I've seen and heard from you he probably likes something for dancing or fitness but more importantly he loves cake. Does that at eats help a little."

"THAT"S IT! Oh my glob I could kiss you (r/b/n) but I can't...Thank you so much for the help I really needed it from you. I'll have to go now see ya and wish me luck with this weather" (y/n) said getting to the door and putting on her (f/c) sweater and jacket plus beanie. Then went out the door to see her dragon waiting for her. Now I have an idea of what he would want I hope it will be good in the end.

~COLE POV~

"That's it I hope she likes this..." I said fixing (y/n) present into a (f/c) box with a (2f/c) bow on top. I thought of it and it was perfect fro her. I know she isn't into girly things so I thought of this really quick which makes total sense for her case.

Well all I need to do is wait for the second gift that will come in the morning of Christmas which is convenient for me to give to her. I just can't wait for Christmas now.

~3RD POV~

"Merry Christmas everyone you can now go back to sleep" Nya said dragging her brother back up the stairs. Yesterday all the ninja had to go on a mission to protect a near by village and it somehow wear them out so they just went down to open presents then go back sleep. Well except the black and (f/c) ninjas.

"I told them not to go crazy on attacking...But they still don't listen to me even if I'm the leader right now. Well at least my own girlfriend listen to me even if she hates listening to people" Cole said teasing (y/n) while she gave him a soft glare. "Anyway I want to know now...What did you get me today."

"This..." (y/n) said moving aside to move her shadow cloak which was right on top of a large chocolate cake with a side of cupcakes and any other treats Cole loved so much. If you were there you can see Cole was drooling with hearts in his eyes. "Well...what are you waiting for came on before I change my mind and bring it back to (r...You didn't even let me finish my sentence."

At the time (y/n) was talking Cole already finish all the food in under three minutes which has to be a world recored or something. As (y/n) was about to complain move someone knock on the door which Cole got up to go check who it was. Wow, just in time too, Cole thought a he sign for the package then went back next to (y/n) who was now curious about the package.

"Uh...I got you this first before the big one...I hope you like even if you aren't into these. One is for you and the other is for me so..." Cole said adding the box to her to show two necklaces one with a bow and the other an arrow plus both have different sayings to them. 'The bow to my arrow' and the other one 'The arrow to my bow.' "Ok next is the big box so this one I know you will like."

"Really Cole the necklace was the best thing I've ever gotten from someone so what can top it...OH MY GLOB! I FRICK'N LOVE YOU SO MUCH" (y/n) shouts as she jumps onto her boyfriend's arms.

   "How in the did you know I wanted one of these for my birthday but I never got it since it's always been so expensive

   "How in the did you know I wanted one of these for my birthday but I never got it since it's always been so expensive. Please don't tell me it cost huge money to get me this becauuse I will give it back right away if it is" (y/n) said now getting worried about the nothing so Cole explain it was for a favor for a friend. He couldn't help but laugh at her ways.

   " Stop worrying anyways it was from a favorite from a friend who was cool enough to get it for me" Cole said while (y/n) was relieved by now. "Now...when will get my hug from my amazing girlfriend?"

(a/n: can anyone guess where Cole could get cosplay items and such as the bow & arrow?)

   As they cuddle in the middle of the hall way as soon as they move they look up to see a mistletoe right above their head. Once they saw it they slowly close the gap between them and it was romantic with the snow falling right outside the bounty.

   Merry Christmas my love, both thought at the same time.

WORDS: 1155

   👾MERRY CHRISTMAS! OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE if you don't celebrate Christmas! I hope you all had a wonder year of 2016 and I still can't believe it came super quick and that the New Year is coming up fast too.

   So just for you guys I'll take any questions that you ever wanted to ask me or not. If you do Great and if you don't that is still Great. Or don't really care but just want to comment something you can and I'll take it. I hope you enjoy this part of the story and have a wonderful holiday! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!