Chapter 1

After a long while he finally had one for himself. The one thing he always wanted a girlfriend... One day at the gym he was working out when he felt someone watching him. So he looked around to see a girl around his age with highlights look at him time to time blushing. Knowing who he was she was a huge fan of his. And so it Kept going. Once in awhile he would look at her while she worked out and so he had the courage to walk up to get to start a conversation. Turns out they had a lot in common and ended up perfect for each other. Then somehow they started dating.

  Being together they knew everything about each other but Cole didn't know all of his girlfriends secrets. So after 3 months a dating they wanted to watch a movie during the movie (C/g/n) needed to go to the bathroom and went leaving her phone with Cole. As he waited for her to come back her phone went off with someone texting her. Since Cole knew the password to the phone so he checked to see what was it about. He was shocked to see multiple boys texting her and flirting with her and then he realized she was playing him. He got mad at the sight of everything. When she came back and found Cole glaring at her. She asked what's wrong to find out that he knew about the game she was playing on him. They started fighting and in the end she broke it off with Cole and broke his heart. He was so stupid to fall in love so easily. Next time he will be more cautious next time he ever fell in love again.