Chapter 34 *WARNING*

⚠️UM, far warning there will be hints of depression and the history of Cole's mother.⚠️ And if I know some of you would ignore this so I'll let you be. But please don't hate me afterwards...

~3RD POV~

   "Mrs.Brookstone? Oh what happened to 'mother', looks like you completely forgot my name" the woman said in distress as if in pain. (Y/n) just roll her eyes as she smiles seeing her second mother in front of her, its been too long. "But it has bee a while so you've been excused for now. You can call me that or Mrs.Brookstone , either one is okay for me."

   "In that case I'll go back to mother then, if if makes you happy" (Y/n) reply sitting down as Cassandra, Cole's mother does the same close to the girl. It was a comfortable silence as the two were finding a way to speak to each other. 

(A/n: a quick shoutout to the amazing @Midnight_Girl7 for coming up with the name.) 

  "How are they...Cole and Lou? It has been so long and I want to know what happen to my precious little boy after everything. Even just before you came here" Cassandra said looking down the hall and (Y/n)'s gaze did the same. "I started thinking back to the memories I had before the accident."

(A/n: okay so a fun note in case some of you want to know, Cole's mother never had a confirmed death since she never appeared at all in the show so I created her. She died at 34 when Cole was only 8 and the reader had only lost their's when they were 10. Lou would be around 48 or so considering Cole is around 22 at this time. How she died will be explained so continue reading to find out.) 

   The room went quiet again, as the two were thinking once again and then (Y/n) remember something. In all her years she was never told how Cole's mother died and she bet not even Cole would know. When they were kids their were told she died in her sleep since she had a disease, but now this was her chance. The only problem is how to ask, the woman who mysterious left her life is right in front of her, so who to even ask such a personal question. Noticing the conflict in her expression, Cassandra couldn't help but laugh catching (Y/n)'s attention.

   "I can tell you have a question, don't be afraid I won't bite if you ask me" Cassandra said smiling faintly. (Y/n) on the other hand was still conflicted, its a personal question. Taking deep breath the temperature in the room suddenly drop along with her smile and happy mood. "You're probably wondering what happened to me, aren't you."