Chapter 19

RECAP:

   I slowly open my eyes to see chains on my ankles and the shackles on my wrist. What the fuck?! I would get up but the chains were pulling me down and my knees were really weak fro no reason. How the hell did this happen to me...

    "Oh~ You finally woke up huh" a voice said with pure evil intertwine with every word they said. It was...

~3RD POV~

     "(c/g/n) what is this? What are you doing? And why am I in chains" (y/n) ask dully but was shock it was her. She could feel the feeling of surprise in her watching the purple haired girl's every move.

    "Well darling isn't more obvious? God just you losing your emotions emotions makes you no fun at all. I thought for a moment I would see you in shock or panic, but I guess I'm wrong" (c/g/n) said sighing but her blue eyes become more brighter with her smile becoming pure evil. "I kidnapped you pathetic thing. No one will notice any way I mean your last relative had a tragic when she was planning to visit you that day. Cole won't miss because you broke his trust by posting those horrible rumors about him."

    "What the hell are you talking about

    "What the hell are you talking about..." (y/n) starts but stops in mid-sentence when she realizes something. Her (e/c) eyes go wide in surprise. "It was you all along! You planned that car crash that killed my aunt and you're the one who posted those rumors about Cole under my name to frame me! You did all of this just to get Cole back!!"

    "Ah, finally your emotion of surprise is back and it looks just like I thought it would be" (c/g/n) said with a eerie them intertwine in it. She slowly grabs a knife from her back pocket then raise (y/n)'s head to place it near her neck. "To bad I won't see any other emotion beside you is pain."

    After that (c/g/n) cuts (y/n)'s cheek then draws blood out then cuts her arm. The only sound you'll ever hear is the screams of a broken hearted girl. Ever since that day it was like this when ever (c/g/n) came to visit her and when she isn't there (y/n) would have a break or (c/g/n)'s henchmen would do it instead. (Y/n) had tried to escape want times but with her kind of power she can only make a forcefield to protect herself. But with her stamina becoming weak she only last for half an hour.

~ONE MONTH LATER~

    Fuck I'm so close to losing my humanity. She's coming aging I can feel it, (y/n) thought sitting quietly as the sound of footsteps were getting closers. (y/n) was blindfolded most of the time she has been there since the first day and it strengthen her senses. She could feel when someone was coming from the distance of a mile and her hearing is close to a dog which is getting stronger everyday. 

    "Well lucky for you bitch~ I won't hurt you today or my henchmen so you have the day off. I'm going on a DATE with MY boyfriend tonight so me lucky and use that time to heal all those ugly scars on your body. Later bitch" (c/g/n) said crackling as she moves away from (y/n) once she was out of her jail sell (y/n) got down to business. This is my only chance to escape and get to the ninja, (y/n) thought taking a deep breath then close her eyes.

    Her hands being to grow hot then place them near the chains to slowly melt them. In not time at all they completely melt away for (y/n)'s wrist to be freed but were in pain from the torture from the night before. She then did the same to her ankles and once she was done she tries to get up but then fell once again so she had to crawl all the way there but every muscle in her body was screaming in pain to stop she couldn't. This is the most success she had in escaping the whole entire time she had been there.

    Once she made it to a door made completely out of rock she lean agains a near by rock to gain her breath back and close her eyes. When she open them again they were a dull gray and not white like they use to be. She places her hands in a way like she was holding a bow then let the arrow go flying straight to the door which broke it in two. With all the strength she had left she stands up and limps all the way out of the door.

    "FINALLY I'M OUT" (y/n) shouts in joyous celebration that she couldn't help but smile. Yes smile, (y/n) finally gain her smile after so long without it. She looks up at the start sky that she miss so much that even the stars were cheering for her in happiness to see her again. "Now I have a mission to finish or else. I need to tell them before it was too late."

    The month she was lock away she found out a secret plan (c/g/n) was planning to finish. You see (c/g/n) had a master that wanted revenge from the ninja for defeating him twice and now he had a plan that can't be ruined. He planned to use (c/g/n) to infiltrate the ninja then lure them to a trap as a 'mission' then keep them until he can take over New Ninjago City. But he didn't plan (y/n) coming into the mix and (c/g/n) to get bored with the mission to see other men to destroy their relationship. So (c/g/n) had to train more until she could come back and ruin their relationship to have the plan go back into motion. 

    (Y/n) took another breath in and raise her hand to a star that slowly being to fall to the sky to her. It transform into a white Tron vehicle in a blink of an eye. She got into it and ride away from her sell on a mission to warn the ninja of (c/g/n) horrible plan for her master...

 She got into it and ride away from her sell on a mission to warn the ninja of (c/g/n) horrible plan for her master

WORDS: 1036

    👾Finally able to update at least one story this week! My plan was to at least update every other week to have my readers read something which I'm still planning to do but probably next week when I have time not in school. In my opinion out of all the chapters I had for Cole's story this has to be my favorite for some random reason I don't even know why. Anyway it is the truth.

    I hope you enjoy this part of the story because I enjoy typing it in the end. Comment down below your thoughts or anything for the story and I'll be happy to read and know. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!