Chapter 27

~FANG POV~ 😏 I'M SPECIAL!

   Once (y/n) left me to babysits her teammate I observe each one. they look just like them, the spitting image. But one catches my eyes he hand shaggy black hair and a black gi, so this is the famous. Cole the matter of Earth. From the looks I'm sad the two didn't end up together but n this era they did. The blue one suddenly wakes up then looks around to end up up staring at me. Slowly they all were waking up, looking around and then end up liking at me.

   "Uh, are you guys seeing what, I'm seeing" the blue one ask. The rest just nod not ever leaving their gaze on me.

   "Good you're all up at least...before I introduce myself I'm here to explain yes I am a talking ghost whole but I won't hurt you. I'm Fang, (y/n)'s or Selene's guardian wolf. I was told to do something for her so I will continue without interruptions. I'm talking to you lightning bolt so don't start with me" I explain looking at the ginger who had his hand up but puts it down when I look at him. "Now (Y/n) told me to help you heal and bring you up to date. In the form you are right now you won't be able to defeat Askook or Pythor in this way at least. 

   "So how can we deafest him" the blond ask looking serious. I think he is the one that likes (Y/n) but got rejected.

   "That's why I am here, I'm here to help you unlock your true form so that means you all will need to learn about your past selves. We'll be going down memories lane so close your eyes, we don't have much time" I said patting the floor with my paw. Once they all close their eyes. "From the moon god please allow me to help these learn who they really are. Once they wake they will be ready to help your child defeat evil."

   In front of me six flames appear red, white, black, blue, green and sky-blue. Looking at each of them I could see their memories being show. Well all but only one wasn't, Cole. He seems to be in his own world and I'm getting worry Leaping into the flame them I'm met with to see Cole in front of a door.

   "Is there something wrong Cole? You are the only one who is moving forward so there is something on your mind" I ask sitting next to him while he was still gazing at his door.

   "I'm just worry about (y/n) while we are here she still is fighting that stupid snake. Not only that but the pit of my stomach feels weird about learning about me past self. What if I was a bad person" Cole said worrying I couldn't help but chuckle which probably got his attention. He might be the leader but be is worrying over nothing. "What's so funny?"

   "You over think stuff, you never know something until you learn it. (y/n) is alright Cole she is a strong girl she can handle herself but right now you need to focus on finding your true self. Besides why are you so worry about them they are you form the past not you in the present. Also you're not a bad guy, if it weren't for you then I wouldn't have been taken in from Selene. It was your ancestor who brought me to her" I explain getting up to push the door open. A bright light came through that blinds us. Cole steps forward toward the light as I just watch before stepping out.

--------------

   Once out I could see everyone was going to finish I knew it was time. They all wake up even Cole at the same time, they were heal and ready to defeat Pythor. But before I could speak I suddenly howl in pain, no it can't be.

   "Fang are you ok what  is happening to you" the female said getting closer. Once she was close enough she held my head in her arms as I was panting.

   "He...got to her, any pain she feels I get it too. The bastard is cutting her...please hurry save her...she is running to live but draining...her energy please...go to her. I'll be alright" I said to her. I'll be alright" I said slowly and painfully getting up.I had to drag my hind leg to the shield to crack it open. Then looking in the distance there was two bright lights. "Go to those...lights and hurry. She...is losing."