Chapter 9

~3RD POV~

As Cole and (y/n) were returning to the bounty with the custom made cake in hand they didn't know that someone was planning to do something very important today.

Ok this is the day...I am going to confess to (y/n) about how I fell about her and then ask her out. Oh there she is, Lloyd thought as the girl he was about was coming in but was holding something in both hands. One was with a cake from that bakery she was talking about which was delicious because she brought Lloyd before since he beg her. But the other was the one that probably broke his heart, she was holding Cole's hand...

"Hey guys guess what I ask (y/n) to be my girlfriend and she said yes" Cole said with a huge smile on his face while (y/n) was just smirking but is as happy as he boyfriend.

~LLOYD POV~

Wait did they just say they were dating and they were together...I was just about to confess...why did just happen so suddenly, I thought.

"What you got a your childhood friend to go out with you and you got a girlfriend before me! Of all people me your best friend my the humanity" Jay exaggerated like a child being jealous of his best friend. I heard (y/n) giggle a little which was a bit of a shock to anyone since she never shows many emotions so to see her a bit different I feel so special but...with Cole.

"Dude calm down don't get jealous that easily I mean just because I get more attention from the girls and work out doesn't mean you would get any girls...you just have to wait until you find her" Cole said with a smirk on his face then had a quarrel with Jay.

I felt someone looking at me to find it was (y/n) walking over to me. Ok stay cool Lloyd we are friends os if I start to act weird I'm doomed, I though feel a blush threatening to come on to my face.

"Listen Lloyd...I have to tell you something very important to tell you so can you follow me really quick" (y/n) said dragging me onto deck then bow. "I'm very sorry for not accepting your feeling about me. I've been in love with Cole since we were kids so please forgive me. All I hope is that your understand where I'm coming from."

So she did know how I felt, I might be heart broken but...I'm happy that she understands me. She was always like an older sister to me so I guess it was just a school boy crush. I walk closer to her then hug her.

"I'm very happy you understand my feelings for you but I get it. In actuality I might have a crush on someone else so...I hope for your happiness" I said with a smile and i saw something that will forever be in my heart (y/n)'s genuine smile.

~COLE POV~

I was talking to my brothers when I saw Lloyd and (y/n) coming back from the outside. What were they talking about just to go outside privately...Wait Jay told me before that Lloyd actually had a thing for her, my girlfriend. Just as I was about to confront him he was walking over to me.

"Don't worry about my feelings Cole all I want to say is congratulation to be a couple. So all I hope you make her happy for she deserves it the most of all people and so I support in every step of the way" Lloyd said with a genuine smile on his face as (y/n) gave me a side hug.

"He is right that was what he was talking to me about and I'm the one to bring him outside so don't ever worry about it. I would never cheat on you ok , Babe~" (y/n) with a sly smirk on her face when she saw me blush like an idiot when she called me that.

All I could do it give her a full blown hug, oh god how much I love her...

WORDS: 689

👾I have no idea what I just wrote because when I was writing this I was just watching Markiplier playing FNAF. So what do you guys think of this was it cheesy or something else, comment down below because I want to know. I hope you all enjoy this part of the story. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!