Chapter 16

~3RD POV~

   "So...you don't mind helping someone like me...pretty please...for me~" (c/g/n) said fluttering her eyelashes at the guy who was at the cashier. While (y/n) had to keep distance from her to not to get her disease. They both were at the mall because someone told them to meet up with each other.

   Why did I do this all again? Oh wait now I remember, (y/n) thought as she remember what happen when she met up with Cole for their date...

~FLASHBACK~

   (y/n) was walking to the mall in her normal clothing you know jeans, sneakers, and other things that would be considered boyish. (If some of you forgot or didn't know you character is a tomboy or someone who prefers to wear boy clothing than girl's) (Y/n) was there to go on a date with Cole and as she made it to their meeting place someone was there already and it was someone she didn't want to talk to today (c/g/n)...

   "Huh what are you doing here" (y/n) and (c/g/n) aid at the same time which made them more irritated to see each other. But then their phones went off so they check to see it was Cole who emailed them something.

FROM: COLE❤️

   Hey (y/n) and (c/g/n) you might be wondering where I am right now so I'll set it straight to you. I faked it because all I want for you guys to get along now. Well see ya...

   "WHAT..."

~FLASHBACK END~

   "Come on lets go I want to see that new fashion line. So come on (n/n) lets get a move on it" (c/g/n) said dragging an irritated (y/n) all around the mall to go look at the clearance sections in all the stores. And that whole time (y/n) was giving her the silent treatment because she didn't want to be there and especially with her.

   After that whole time "bonding" you can say (c/g/n) had enough of the way she was being treated by (y/n). When they got to a patio which was outside of the mall she spill everything she wanted to say to her in a flash.

   "Why are you so mean to me (y/n)? What did I do to you to make you act like this around me? If I did something tell me because I want to make things right for both Cole and you alright. So tell me why are you like this when you are with me? I want to have a good friendship with you is that to hard to ask for...." (c/g/n) said spilling everything to (y/n) who was in shock that she said all of that to her and even giving the time to tell her all of that to someone like her. "I might act like a flirt and can be sassy every single day but I want to have a good time with you even if you are dating someone I use to and made a bad choice in leaving him. But he is happy with you so I moved on...Is that why you are like this around me? Just because I use to date Cole before you or something...Please tell me."

    "...It's not like that...I am not mad at you or anything...I'm mad at myself for some reason. I've always been use to people giving me the cold shoulder since I was a kid so that's probably why I turn out to be like this. And...you dating Cole before kind of is too. I'm just worried you might take him away from me and I will end up lonely again like how it use to be when we were kids. And I'm still getting over about the part with my ex-boyfriend about him being in a gang and using you which isn't right for anyone to do that" (y/n) said removing her beanie to have her (h/l) (h/c) hair lose while still thinking what to say next to not have the girl in front of her break down. "What I'm saying is I might not like your personality but I should give you a chance to be my friend since you were used by someone which isn't at all right. I know what I said was really confusing so overall...I'm saying that I'm sorry for being mean and cold to you and not giving you a chance to be my friend so if it's ok with you we can be friends..."

(A/N: I have no idea what I typed so please tell me if it makes no sense so I can fix it afterwards) ⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️

   After that it seems like everything was fitting into place for them. (y/n) was slowly opening up to (c/g/n) even with her issue of having trouble trusting people. (c/g/n) used less sassiness and being a flirt to try and level with (y/n) and they seem to get along overall with some things in common. Like they both  lost their parents, can be strong without the help of anyone and kind of have a sweet tooth which was their little secret. They had a great time together that day, once it was time to go home they had a quick stop at Cake Masters to get a treat. 

    "Bye (n/n)-chan let's do this again ok" (c/g/n) said waving like a child then skipping along going home. She kind of changed and now she is clingy to (y/n) now but she actually is ok with this. Once she made it back to the bounty Cole was waiting for her.

   "Hey babe so what happen..." Cole stop when (y/n) fell on his lap which made him freak out wondering if something happen but then he heard slight snoring coming from her. Oh she's asleep that's good. God don't do that you scared me a second there but you deserve to sleep. From what I know about (c/g/n) is she can drain away energy, Cole thought as he relax with (y/n) in his arms...

WORDS: 994

   👾I bet you all missed me if not at least I'm happy I can type again. My school was nice enough to give me a whole week vacation for Thanksgiving so I'm super happy now! BUT...it's almost over WHYYYYYYY! Anyway I'm sorry I didn't update sooner because I was being my lazy Ass self as usual so I'm really sorry.

   I hope you all like this new chapter to this and I'm happy to update at least once. Comment down below your thought to the story and about that explanation with the two characters. Or just your thoughts and I'll be glad to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!