Chapter 12

~3RD POV~

"Cole you are so strong! I don't understand why you aren't dating anyone or even me"

"You shouldn't listen to her you deserve someone who will take care of you and that will be me~"

For the last 30 minutes (y/n) had to watch her boyfriend being attack by his scary fangirls, all of the brothers have there our group of them but Nay and her are different. We both have fanboys but unlike the girls they are kind of more respectful toward us because they all know we like gentlemen which is very funny since we are dating one of our teammates

Right now we are at his fathers dance studio because we were needed to help little kids with dancing but some are singing. but between the both of us Mr.Brookestone wanted me more since I can sing a little and an excellent dancer while Cole is just a good dancer and can be off key.

"I'm going to go for a break kids and can you do me a favor. Try to practice a little in here then you can go to the next room where it will be more quiet and I can help you all individually, ok" (y/n) said walking out of the busting room. As she made her way down the hall she heard beautiful ballet music and she made her way to the room.

As she open the door she saw someone with long dark green hair in a ponytail and green eyes, but it was a boy. Wow who know he would come and visit her.

"Well if it is the noble knight Fakir" (y/n) said leaning on the door way with a smirk appearing on her face.

"Hey (n/n) it's been a while" Fakir said with a genuine smile on his face. They always could be them selves with each other so that is why.

Remember when (y/n) had to leave Ninjago with her aunt, during that time she had to transfer a couple of time and thats when she went to Gold Crown Academy. That had to be the best dance school she has ever been to and sometimes over there she was partners with the boy name Fakir. She was always hanging out with him since he was the only one close to her to show emotions.

"Wow well you got what you wanted to become like your Great Grandfather which was to be a writer and a dancer. I'm really happy for you and all but my only question is why are you over here" (y/n) looking over to her second best friend.

"Is it wrong for me to visit my other best friend who told me she was dating her teammate and besides I might need your help to practice this new dance...so will you help an old friend out" Fakir said with a slight blush on his face. Man he can be a Tsundere sometimes but I can't help but think how cute he is. I also can't believe Duck can't see how cute he is and go out already, (y/n) said with a sweet smile on his face while nodding.

"You should know by now I can't decline a dance especially if it is my friends asking"

(START VIDEO)

(A/n: Also Fakir is a guy from the anime Princess Tutu, Duck is the main character, Gold Crown Academy is the school and I needed someone who has a secret side to them and is a great dancer)

~COLE POV~

"Wow they're really good are they a couple or something"

"Come on let's go and watch them" a guy said as eh shouts at us and may father follows him to the room over. I just follow my father to the next room to find somebody doing a duet to Just Give Me A reason by Pink but the people doing the dance gave me a shock. It was (y/n) and a guy with long green hair and they both look like they were having the timer of their lives just dancing together.

One thy were finish they were both panting but had a smile on their face and not just any smile it was a genuine kind hearted smile that I am the only one that it was toward but now there is someone new.

'My (y/n), Fakir I didn't know you both know each other. I was actually going to introduce you to each there but see yoyo both dance together I understand that you both must of known each other for a long time to work perfectly in sync" dad said with a smile on his face while my fangirls went straight to the two of them.

"Hey are you two dating"

"Yeah you both look so cute together~ I SHIP IT!"

That last comment must of made me snap because I walk thought the crowd, grab (y/n) hand and drag her out of the room to the upstair. Once we were in the clearing I let her go and stare into her dark/light (e/c) eyes.

"Why were you dancing with him?! Who is he to you?! Why were you so into dancing with him?! Why did you show emotions and you genuine smile when you said I was the only one...ANSWER ME" I said getting up in her face but sh ether try to back away but bump into the wall. But when I look into her eyes I saw something I wish I never see again on her, she was scared...scared of...me.

"Why can't you just talk like normal person...He's name is Fakir, I use to go to school with him when I left Ninjago with my aunt, remember. He was only of the very few people I enjoy to hang out with since we can feel comfortable with each other and he tis a talented dancer that is why I was dancing with him..." (y/n) said doing her best trying not to show her fear toward me.

They are just friends...and I scare her for no reason...I felt so bad that I hurt (y/n) and she look like she was about to cry. i don't and I really mean I don't want to see MY (y/n) cry over anything and especially towards me. I gently bring (y/n) into a hug which she took instantly snuggling into my neck, I could feel my face heat up.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you..." I whisper placing my forehead onto her's then staring into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She gave em a genuine small smile and ddi something I never thought she would do, she place her lips on my and press herself a little on me so she could stand up a little more straight. After a while she pulls away with another smile on her face.

"I knew you could be stupid since we were kids but I never knew you could be so jealous of someone" (y/n) said snickering while I roll my eyes. "But to say the least that is one of the things I love about you so...Thank you for being with me. Thank you for being jealous of me and thank you so much for falling for me...I couldn't ask for anything more..."

WORDS: 1211

👾YEAH, another part finish and a super long on in my opinion and I could ask for more. Just doing so many chapters can make me almost makes me forget about my horrible life. So to have this app and account is a blessing to have. I'm really happy that people are into my stories...

JAY: Why is Cole in the corner mumbling of how much he loves the Reader? *Points to Cole who is blushing a little

ME: Oh that idiot is love sick because he can't handle her kissing him...*whispers to Jay* *Cole Heard*

COLE: Of course I will have you ever have your girlfriend just randomly kiss you when you are apologizing to her for doing something.

ME: Don't look at me for an answer when I'm not dating anyone! How the hell should know about relationships!

Jay & COLE: You are writing five Ninja x Reader stories and you're saying that you don't know about romance. *I'm hurt ;( *

ME: Anyway I almost forgot to thank Fakir fro coming over for this part to the story *Fangirl inside*

FAKIR: Sure anything for an amazing writer like yourself and for reader. She is my close friend and you can call me over anytime if you need help in writing. *Smile at me* *start to blush an lose my soul*

I hope you like this part to the story because I always enjoy writing about it all the way. Comment down below about your feel about this chapter, can't wait to read them if you do. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!