Chapter 13

~COLE POV~

   "Let's go I believe in you (y/n)"

   "Woo hoo I know you can do it and beat Cole!"

   "Thank you everyone! I love your support!" (y/n) said smiling at the crowd who was supporting her. Right the both of us sign up for the dance competition and it was (n/n) turn to dance. I watch as (y/n) put her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair out of her gorgeous face to see and to show those perfect (e/c) eyes. God, those things are mesmerizing...

(START VIDEO)

   I was in awe as I watch (y/n) dance her heart out with passion in every step and move she made. I guess those dance lessons and practices paid off with Fakir. She has been working hard since she heard of the contest to beat me.

   "Alright everyone listen up to me. Hey I saw that JOE, ok now that I have your attention I have an announce the winner for this year. Now everyone was excited for two main dancers so we would like them to do another dance again to see what your skills are. So Mr.Cole, Miss. (y/n) please do another set for us" the head of the scouts and judges said. Great so now we have to go and do it all over again

~YOUR POV~

   "Hey (n/n)" a familiar voice said wrapping their arms on my waist and placing a head on my right shoulder nuzzling into my neck. "Good luck but I know you can do it, I already know who will win."

   "Thanks Babe~" I coo and could see slight pick on his face. "You did good out there and you even practice the triple-tiger sisha which in my opinion you've already mastered. But you better be ready because I'm going to blow you out of the water."

   "I know you will, love"

(A/n: Cole dance the same one in the show without the snakes and you will only see what you dance since this is about you)

(START VIDEO)

   "Well just after that I won! Fakir won't kill me anymore" I said while walking with the night sky hovering above us.

   The night changes with the months too. I mean a few things has change in a couple months. For instance I actually work around The Cake Masters to help with the cakes and such plus I sometimes hang out at the Brookestone studio and night competition dedicated to ONLY dancing so dance battles.

   "Good thing too so now he won't hurt your cute face and you can show it off" Cole said.

   We both go the gym, his father's dance studio and The Cake Masters. He would sometimes help me around the studio when the kids only that change I actually show more emotions than ever.

   "Hey, you know what I just realize" Cole ask looking me into his pale green eyes. "You actually show more emotion then from the beginning  when we first started to date. You have been more happier than usual and never stop to show it."

   "Well excuse me if I want to to show more emotions when I am with my handsome and super cool boyfriend who means the world to me. If you don't want me to show emotions then I'll go back to being a  Kuudere if you want me to" I said gasping then showing my unemotional face.

   "NOOO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT I'M SO SORRY! I'm just...really happy that you feel more comfortable to show emotions around me and not only when you are just dancing" Cole said tightening his grip slightly on my hand. All I could do is giggle at how cute he is right now, he is my little Tsundere boyfriend.

   "I know what you mean god you sometimes have to chill" I said placing my head on his shoulder. "I'll show you my emotions because I trust you with everything I have and am."

  "I know...you are my everything just like the night shy. Out of all stars in the sky I could always see you, the tightest stare"

WORDS: 675

👾After so long I am able to update from my schedule so I finally I feel so HAPPPPPPY RIGHT NOW. It feels like forever since I updated but school is a slow as ever which is a huge pain, so 1 month down 8 more to go. (If I die there I'll ask my mom to bury me in Saturn and lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a long song~)

FAKIR: Hey it's been a while since we've heard from you Wolf we all miss you...*Slightly blushing*

COLE: Well my amigo is right about that we did actually miss you since you still are in school and still a little kid *Ruffles my hair*

ME: Hey back off dude some of us have to continue in school unlike you who is already at college level. SO DON'T JUDGE ME!!

COLE: OK I surrender ok I'm sorry but seriously we did miss you and Reader...

READER: I'm happy to be back with my LOVE~ *Cole blushes*

Anyway I hope you all like this new update to the story since I alway enjoy to write for you guys and once again I might have really slow updates but I'll do my best to update ever so often. Comment down below on your thoughts about this story and I'll always want to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!