Chapter 23

~COLE POV~

   "Guys we need to get back to (Y/n). She's going against (C/g/n) and who knows what will happen to her" I said as we made it back to the bounty. Everyone is ignoring me which makes me irritated. "We need to save (Y/n) or else something bad will happen to her. What if something does then what will we do"

    "Cole she's a strong girl so she can handle herself for now and I know she can. Don't worry she's going to be okay, but right bow we need to fix you up incase we need to go back in there" Nya explains while bandaging me up. lloyd was pacing back and forth, Jay was being well Jay, Kai was sharpening his weapon, and Zane was probably adjusting his circuits.

   "Besides we made a promise to give her time before we go back in. If we just go back right now then we would be braking our promise to her. Just give her time Cole, she can do it. I know she can" Lloyd said but whisper the last part probably thinking no one can hear him but I did. My blood was billing for no reason but when I saw them hugging I couldn't control myself.

   "Why are you flirting with (Y/n) behind my back? You even said you even said you would give up on her when we were dating. So YOU'RE going back on your word is that it" I ask looking straight at lloyd who did the same. Everyone else back away which was good incase speaks should fly between us. 

   "Oh really and who said that they would cherish her for the rest of his life? and then suddenly turn his back on her as soon as he heard her do something bad? What kind of boyfriend does that to someone" Lloyd reply back in the same tone as me.

   "Well sorry if I made a mistake but I learn my lesson about that and I want to make things right with her because I know I did the wrong thing. But that doesn't mean you have a right to flirt with my BEST FRIEND" I explain standing to get in his face but since we were the same height. "No matter what i made a stupid mistake I want to fix it before it's too late."

   "And how do you know she'll take you back? She might not look it but she can hold a grudge like every human being. Hell she might even fall in love for someone else."

   "Oh really and you think you'll be that person? She only sees you as a sibling so it's impossible for you to step ups" I growl while he does that same. I really want to punch him right now.

   "Enough! (Y/n) wouldn't want you to fight or anyone else, you understand me" Nya interrupts us. "Before (y/n) become lovers with Cole she was just family and it will stay like that so don't even. We are family no matter what am I clear?"

   Everyone was silent after Nya's little talk until Lloyd's phone went off for no reason. But Nya was right no matter what we are family without a doubt. Before relationships family always has to come first because we are a team so we have to stick together. lloyd came in with a serious expression on his face.

    "We're going, (Y/n) just called for back up. Come on Cole you're coming too" Lloyd said looking at me. I only nod following along to reach (Y/n). We hurry to make it to the ruins to see what was happening but once we made it (Y/n) was in view.

   As we made it closer (Y/n) was staring at something with (C/g/n) in her arms only it wasn't (c/g/n). The girl had (H/c) hair just like (y/n). Then in view there was a man in clothes of white, purple armor, a white gem on his forehead and red snakelike eyes. They look way to familiar to me. (IN THE MEDIA)

   "It seems we have company (Y/n). Why don't I greet them close up" the man said turning to us with (y/n)'s gaze following with wide eyes. The man starts walking toward us but we couldn't move it was like we were frozen there. One more step forward when something was thrown to stop him. Looking over at where it came from it was (y/n) with a dark aurar around her as she moves forward leaving the body there.