Chapter 168-The First Lesson Between Master and Disciple!!

Start from the beginning

BOOOM!! Crumble Crumble Crumble...ssiiii siiii siiii

His back upon the cave wall he felt despair as the Mortal King's bony fingers were almost touching the beating petals.

"HAAAAAAH!!! Get away from Master! Even if I have to take you to the Yellow Springs with me you will never touch her!" Lineir's hand curled into a claw more terrible than even the lich's. He dashed forward, his heart seizing and a half flash of crimson red appeared which caused the Undead lich to pause. "One incense stick of time...so close!"

"Interesting...huh? Law Disruption?"

Flash

When the flash hit the Lich, Lineir's speed reached its maximum. Even still the glowing green eyes contemptuously gazed at Lineir never leaving his path.

Asura Strike!!

A bony hand snaked around Lineir's outstretched claw and smashed into his heart before he could reach the lich king's gleaming skull.

Puchi! Badu----

As Lineir's heartbeat completely faltered and he was flung into the wall and all strength left his body, he had a cold calculated expression on his face. From behind his back the black blade launched forwards. There was no Qi power in it. All the Qi energy had gone into using Asura Strike. However, Mei was not controlling it. The sharpness of the blade was unchecked and if it made contact directly it was one of the sharpest things in the world if not the number one!

"Now why would you...??" The Mortal King suddenly got a strange premonition of what should have been a harmless sword attack without any Qi behind it. He smacked a palm on the side of the blade as it almost struck his chest, diverting its flight...into the pale blue chrysalis!

PUCHI!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lineir screamed in agony as the black blade, its sharpness untouched penetrated the pulsing blue lotus petals and stabbed into the glowing chrysalis. It turned a rosy pink as if bleeding. "NOOOO MASTER!"

"Why do you insist on damaging your wonderful specimen of a body boy? And why do you insist on calling that flower master. Did I confuse your brain that badly? Down here I AM YOUR ONLY MASTER!" The lich sighed as he tapped the black blade thrust inside the dying lotus. He tried to pull it out yet it failed to budge an inch, "This blade sure is interesting though. You didn't even put any Qi into your strike and yet...I feel...a threat-"

"You're mistaking death for a threat. You've been dead too long lich, it must have confused your brain! Let me show you what true power is!"

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEE!!!

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!

Lineir could hardly believe his ears, or his eyes. Joy flooded him, as the pain became a little farther away. "Master! You made it ahahahaha!"

In front of him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Less than a meter and a half tall yet her body was perfect harmony, her hair a waterfall which was yin to her body's earthly yang. Fluttering lotus petals drifted around her naked form and swirled into a robe of thin sensuous black. Yellow strands of lightning chained the Darkness Qi silk like threads. Her eyes were moonlit crescents which stared deep into his own Madness filled ones. "Kiddo... stop staring so hard, you'd think you never saw a Goddess before."

"Disciple greets Master!" Lineir dropped down into a kowtow as Mei playfully twirled the black blade which had turned violent, it's mysterious black depths clad in dancing lightning chains. The storm had arrived. Her smooth silky black hair rose as a phantom wind came into the chamber.

"Who in the Hells are you?!" The alarmed lich backpedaled as he withdrew a scepter. He could vaguely sense the realm of this woman exceeded his own! No that wasn't quite right...he could not fathom exactly what realm this woman was at. She did not seem overly more powerful but his senses felt danger from her sword which penetrated even through the veil of death. Though he had experienced it before he still felt fear at the thought of facing his true end!

"Sigh...a few generations and even the dead do not remember my name." Mei grinned as she strode over and grasped Lineir's shoulder. A black haze covered his body and he felt his wounds writhe as a strange calm descended on him. A second later it was gone and he was whole again. Injured, tired yes, but he was no longer in danger of breathing his last. Indeed instead he felt something else. A rampant energy raging through his system, an excitement which could not be contained flooded him with the desire to fight.

"Disciple...you and I have not had a lesson in a long time. We have never had a formal demonstration either. Let your master show you true power with this body of hers. Dance with me this one time. It is a long way out of the Hells, but as you once promised, are you willing to climb a staircase of bodies with me to the top? One day...I hope to see you climb all the way to the very Heavens and beyond!" Mei extended a soft hand and Lineir grasped it for the very first time though it had been guiding him for so long. He withdrew the best spare sword he had in his spatial ring.

"Master...your first disciple Lineir requests a lesson! Please instruct me!"