21

Madison's POV

I heard beeping around me, but I couldn't see anything. I heard frantic voices and quick movements.

I slowly opened my eyes. I recognized that I was in a hospital. I didn't know why, I didn't know where, I was her confused.

"Um, excuse me? Why am I here?" I asked the nurse that was standing in the room. She jumped at my voice but calmed down when she saw that I was awake.

"Oh, you're awake. You got into a car crash after reportedly driving home from someone's house." she said to me.

I slowly nodded my head.

"You didn't get any major injuries, but you may suffer from some amnesia. You already have, since you don't exactly remember why you're here, but you may forget things like; some friends, your phone password, your town name, things like that." she explained. I nodded my head again. "Do you want some visitors?" she asked.

"Yes please." I spoke. She went out of the room and waved someone in.

"Grayson!" I said excitedly, surprised that I knew who he was. He gave me a hug and I immediately hugged back.

"You're okay!" he said with the same excitement in his voice. Somebody else walked into the room.

He had a tear stained face and his hands were shaky. A red streak was prominate in his hair and the bags under his eyes took away from his sculpted jaw. He was like a reflected image of Grayson.

Except, I didn't know who he was.