20

Madison's POV

"Hey Madi." Grayson said as I walked into the Dolan household. I came to drop off something Ethan left at my house, and I was expecting him to be here.

"Oh, u- uh.. hey Grayson. Where's E?" I asked. I nervously looked around.

"He's not here right now. What did you need?" He asked, slowly walking towards me. I uncomfortably stepped back.

"Oh, I just had to d-drop this off." I said. I put the bag down.

"Is that all?" he questioned, grabbing my waist.

I stayed silent. I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling.

"Or.. did you need this too?"

Grayson smashed his lips on mine and I immediantly kissed back. I pulled away quick when I heard the door open behind us.

"What the fuck? What the actual fuck?" Ethan stood there, shocked. "My girlfriend and my brother? What the fuck?"

I didn't know what to say. I was caught- guilty. I immediately began to regret kissing back. I knew that I had just lost Ethan.

"E-ethan. It's n-not what it looks like." I spoke quietly. I touched his arm.

"Get the fuck away from me. You know what- we.. we're over Madison. I want nothing to do with you ever again." he sharply said. I could hear the pain in his voice, but the pain in my heart was worse.

I obeyed him and ran out of the house, clenching my stomach. I felt sick at the thought that I lost someone I loved.

I loved him.

I fumbled with my keys and started my car as quick as I could. As I was pulling out, tears formed into my line of vision and all I could see was blurs.

And then- everything went black.