2

Madison's POV

"Oh, Mrs. Torres! Madi is late!" Ethan yells, emphasizing the nickname. He smirks at me and sits back in his seat.

I rush to my seat and stumble a little bit on my way there. "Sorry. I had locker troubles." I mumble and she nods.

The teachers aren't dumb, they know exactly what goes on. I bet they enjoy it.

I can feel Ethan's eyes on me, so I decided to be a little risky. I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow. He scoffed and looks towards the front. Feeling satisfied, I turned towards the front as well.

-lunch time-

I hurry out of the lunch line to make it to the bathroom before anyone sees me. This is a normal routine for me- get my lunch, eat in the bathroom, go to class. Usually it works out.

Usually.

I begin to scurry to the bathroom when I see Ethan come into my line of vision. He runs towards me to stick out his foot and make me fall, dropping my lunch on myself.

I look up at him from the ground and he laughs, picking up my tray and dropping it on my head (ITS NOT A METAL TRAY ITS PLASTIC LMFAO). I pick myself up off of the ground and look at him again, tears threatening to come out.

For some reason, his smile quickly fades.

I watch him scramble to get out of the situation. He catches up with his friends, leaving me confused.

Why didn't he torment me more after that?

Since I had food all over me and nothing to eat, I decided to skip the rest of the day. I sent Grayson a quick text and told him I was going to walk home.

After changing into my gym shirt so I wouldn't be uncomfortable, I walked out of the school with ease. This school is not very strict and it would be hard for me to get caught.

After walking for about 15 minutes, I had arrived at my house. I unlocked the door with the key found under the doormat and stepped inside.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes in order to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and let steam take over the room.

After the speaker connected to my phone, I played "Lie" by NF and hopped in the shower.

I heard you tell your friends that I'm just not your type
If that's how you really feel then why'd you call last night?
You say all I ever do is just control your life
But how you gonna lie like that?
How you gonna lie like that?

After my normal shower routine, I stepped out and turned of the music, being surprised when I see that I have a notification.

EthanDolan started following you!

I was shocked, to say the least. Why would he follow me? It's not like I post much, and I don't even get any likes, so why? Would he use it against me? I quickly blocked him to prevent anything and turned off my phone.