7

2 weeks later

Madison's POV

I could see that Grayson was starting to be happier again, after what happened with his sister.

Ethan, on the other hand, I have no clue.

He has tried to talk to me on multiple occasions but I ignore him as best as I can. I don't give a shit that he wants my forgiveness, what he did was unforgivable.

Right now I was walking to my math class. The teacher had told me to see her at the end of the day, and to be honest, I already knew what was coming.

I was flunking that class. Overall, I'm a pretty smart kid, but math is hard as fuck.

"Madison! Please, come in." She spoke kindly.
"I didn't mean to scare you by having you come in, but I would like to propose an idea."

I nodded my head slowly.

"As you probably know, your grade in this class isn't too good. What if I got you a tutor?" She spoke and I almost gagged.

"A tutor? Are you kidding?"

She shook her head. "I was thinking that this tutor would be the best student I have. How does Grayson Dolan sound to you?"

I knew Grayson was smart, but I didn't think he was that smart. Of course, I couldn't deny the idea. It's not my choice to do this. I kindly accepted the offer.

"Okay. I assume that you can contact him when you need to? I have already spoken to him about this."

"Yes. Thank you, Mrs. Willson." I smiled and walked out.

I hurried over to Grayson's car so he wouldn't be too mad that I got out a little late.

"Sorry, I got caught up in math." I apologized.

"Did she happen to be talking about me tutoring you?" He smirked.

"She did, and I told her that I would never want to be tutored by a fatass bitch." I laughed. "I'm just kidding, I said yeah. When do you want to start?"

"Is today okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Can I come over at like 4:30?" I asked, while getting out of the car.

"Sounds good." He smiled and waved as I left.

I realized a bit after that Ethan wasn't present in the car with us. I wondered why he wasn't there.

After changing into more comfortable clothes, I skipped out of the house.

I smiled to myself knowing that my car had finally gotten out of the shop, and I didn't need Grayso as a ride.

My car was broken after Ethan got to it.

I put my key in the ignition (ITS THE REMIX TO IGNITION) and started the car. The sound was like music to my ears, knowing I got my baby back.

I pulled into Grayson's driveway, and admired the beautiful house they had. Their mother had a full time job, while their father was out of the picture. I always admired their mother for all the hard work she puts in.

I rang the doorbell and waited, looking at my surroundings. I was greeted by Grayson when he opened the door and pulled my into a hug.

This boy and his hugs.

"You want anything to eat?" He asked, while leading me up the stairs.

"No thanks. Hey, guess what?" I spoke. He gave me a look as if to say, 'what?'

"I got my car back!" I exclaimed, jiggling the keys in my hand.

"That's awesome! I assume you don't need me to drive you everywhere now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, where are we starting?" I asked as I pulled out my math book.

"Uhh, well first you need to know what the degree of the polynomial is." he informed me.

"The what of the what?" I asked, giggling at my stupidity.

Grayson spent two hours trying to explain a bunch of random shit to me. Of course, I didn't understand. Most of our time was spent laughing at how dumb I was.

"Gray I'm gonna go downstairs and get some water, do you want some?" I asked, getting up.

"Yes please." He said, dragging out the 'e'.

I trotted down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I slightly gasped when I saw Ethan's back facing me.

He had not noticed me yet, so I tried to be quiet as I got glasses.

"Hey Madi." He said quietly, but I was still startled.

"H-hi." I squeaked, getting nervous from him being a few feet away from me.

"S-sorry. Um, what are you doing here?" He said, scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry, that um, sounded rude. I was just confused as to wh-"

"Grayson is tutoring me." I said sharply, interrupting him.

"Oh- um, okay." He said awkwardly.

After filling the glasses, I carried them upstairs, ignoring the fact that Ethan was still trying to talk to me.